Chapter 155 - 156

Começar do início

After such a long delay, Natsume and Natori were nowhere to be found on Monday. Conan went to the bathroom for a while to pretend before coming out. His eyes still kept looking around to see if he would be lucky enough to find those two. An unknown person.

Mao Lilan thought that Conan was just a child's curiosity about a strange environment, so she didn't find his behavior strange at all. She just urged him to go back and continue watching the concert. After all, she is a fan of Dahai Hui!

This time she not only got to come to the concert but also had a VIP seat, so she naturally didn't want to miss it for a second.

Unfortunately, God has destined that Mao Lilan will not be able to see the concert this time, because the protagonists are all injured!

Regardless of whether Conan was surrounded by good luck or bad luck, just when he was about to give up looking for Natsume and Natori Monday, a loud noise suddenly came from his ears, coming from an unknown room deep in the corridor. go out.

Conan immediately ran towards the direction of the sound with a flash of his eyes like a toy car that was wound up.

Mao Lilan is essentially a very kind girl. After hearing the sound, she stopped attending the concert and ran after Conan.

Because all the doors were closed, Conan and Mao Lilan could be said to have pushed the doors one by one. It was not until they pushed the last door open that they actually found the room that made the loud noise, because they wasted a lot of time. , so when the two came over, the "scene" was actually different from the beginning.

However, even though it was a disguised scene, it still shocked Conan and Mao Lilan. Fortunately, Conan was the calm and steady Kudo Shinichi at heart, so he reacted quickly, and Mao Li, as an ordinary girl, Lan couldn't calm down so quickly. She looked at the messy room and Dahai Hui, who was leaning against the wall with her arms covered. She was speechless for a long time.

——

"Call the police, Sister Lan!"

Conan shouted to Mao Lilan. His voice was still childish, but it seemed extremely mature at this time. However, the panicked Mao Lilan could no longer notice the difference and quickly clicked the button. He shook his head and took out his cell phone.

"Don't call the police."

Two voices, a man's and a woman's, rang at the same time. The voices came from Natsume who was bandaging Daemi and Daemi who injured her arm.

Mao Lilan stopped moving while holding her phone. She looked at this and that at a loss, not knowing what to do.

Logically speaking, seeing this battlefield-like scene and the injured Dahaihui, no matter what, you have to call the police. However, the victim himself said not to call the police, so Mao Lilan was at a loss.

"You can't call the police. If the police come, it will cause more trouble for Xiaohui!"

At this time, the neglected little girl Dio spoke, because at first Conan and Mao Lilan focused on the messy room and the injured Dahaihui. , so Dior, who was blocked by Natori Monday, was not seen.

Now that she spoke, Conan and Mao Lilan saw her clearly, and they couldn't help but gasped, especially the emotional Mao Lilan, whose eyes were a little red.

Chapter 156 Healing

Dior's originally beautiful red dress had become tattered, barely hanging on her body without falling off; her clean little face was not only covered with dust, but also had several blood stains slowly oozing out. There are more wounds on the exposed limbs, one on the left and one on the right, as if someone had cut them with sharp objects.