Chapter 145 - 146

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Fuji, I just want to thank you for taking care of Xiaomi, especially..."

Natsume turned to the first boy who walked out of the store. The other boy, Fuji Shusuke, immediately understood. What he meant was that he introduced Natsume:

"This is Echizen Ryoma, a new member of our club and the only first-year regular candidate. He had not joined the tennis club during the last competition. He is a kid with great potential!"

Fuji Shusuke smiled and patted the boy, Echizen Ryoma, on the shoulder. He didn't know whether he was so happy because he was satisfied with his first-year candidate or because Natsume agreed to eat with them.

--

"Echizen, this is senior Natsume Takashi. He is the main candidate of the Metasequoia Tennis Club. He is even stronger than Tezuka!" Fuji Shusuke said with a smile, and he told the truth completely, without fear of offending him at all

. My own minister, this is not because Fujishu is too sincere in helping others, but through two contacts, he has long seen that Tezuka Kunimitsu attaches great importance to the young man in front of him, so he is not afraid of Tezuka Kunimitsu's anger at all.

In fact, Tezuka Kunimitsu will not be angry or embarrassed by this. He may be unwilling to be compared to others, but if that person is Natsume, Tezuka Kunimitsu will only be proud of it.

It's a pity that Echizen Ryoma didn't give any face to his senior. Although he said that Natsume was very powerful, Natsume, who looked at the elegant and handsome man, didn't believe it at all.

And because of his preconceived notions, Echizen Ryoma didn't like Natsume at all, so after slapping Fuji Shusuke's hand off his shoulder, he just nodded at Natsume vaguely, without any intention of saying hello.

Seeing such a disrespectful fellow, even the sinister Fuji Shusuke felt a little embarrassed. After coughing a few times, he quickly turned sideways to let Natsume in, otherwise it would be too embarrassing to face the dry Echizen Ryoma at the door.

"Why have you been gone for so long, Fuji, little one!"

Eiji Kikumaru's voice was always so out of touch:

"And where is Xiaomi? Why did it suddenly..."

As he said that, Eiji Kikumaru saw him leaving. Natsume behind Fuji Shusuke and Echizen Ryoma, and of course, the fat guy in his arms, no, more accurately, Madara.

"Hey? Natsume? Why is Xiaomi in your arms?"

Eiji Kikumaru also went to Metasequoia School to participate in a friendly match that day, so he naturally knew Natsume. In other words, everyone who participated in the friendly match that day was deeply impressed by Natsume. Maybe they were not impressed. Nishusuke is so keenly aware of the close relationship between Tezuka Kunimitsu and Natsume, but he can never ignore his football skills!

A middle school student who can defeat the youth academy director Tezuka Kunimitsu will not be underestimated by any peers who can play tennis.

--

"Excuse me."

Natsume nodded to everyone, and his eyes stayed on Tezuka Kunimitsu for a few seconds. After all, he was different from other junior high school students. He was Natsume's recognized friend.

Seeing Natsume coming in, Tezuka Kunimitsu was surprised for a moment, and then his expression suddenly softened without even realizing it.

Because everyone's attention was focused on Natsume, no one noticed anything strange about Tezuka Kunimitsu except Fuji Shusuke, who was specially observing him.