Chapter 143 - 144

Start from the beginning

" Just stand by and help me sweep the formation, Sesshomaru! I also want to move my hands and feet!" Sesshomaru hesitated

for a moment, and finally got out of the way. After all, no matter how protective he is of Natsume, he also understands that he He is not a fragile ordinary human being who doesn't like to always stand behind him, so even though he is a little reluctant, he still respects Natsume's intention.

Sesshomaru stared at the battlefield for a moment, ready to rush over whenever Natsume had an accident, so he seemed even more nervous than Natsume during the battle.

Of course, Natsume's combat value is still very trustworthy. Although Enho is also a very powerful monster, Natsume still took it down without being injured and made it willingly become his mount.

From now on, as long as Natsume maintains his strength, Enho will be willing to be Natsume's mount until he is defeated.

This is also the disadvantage of using monsters as mounts.

——With

the arrival of Enho, Natsume and Sesshomaru's speed immediately became a little faster. After all, what Enho is best at is speed, and then many sharp-eyed monsters saw this scene - a human sitting on one

foot The demon horse riding on the flames flashed in the air, and accompanying the man and the demon horse was a dog demon with a mass of demon energy surging under its feet.

Fast speed, clear goals, and strong combat effectiveness...

Among all the three largest groups currently known to collect four soul fragments, the combination of Natsume and Sesshomaru can be said to be the most efficient. It didn't take long for Natsume to have it in his hands. There are already ten pieces of four soul fragments.

As for Inuyasha and his party, who have the halo of being the protagonist, they only have three or four dollars.

However, there is a disadvantage of being too fast, that is, all the fragments that are close to each other are snatched away, and if you want to collect them again, you have to go farther away.

The distance was no problem for Sesshomaru, but it was a lot of inconvenience for Natsume who had to return to the present day frequently during the game.

At this time, Natsume would miss the modern and convenient means of transportation. After all, no matter how fast the monsters are, they are still mortal bodies and will get tired and cannot continue to travel.

On this day, when Sesshomaru asked Natsume about his itinerary again, Natsume hesitated for a moment before pointing in a certain direction.

Sesshomaru, who would hit the road without hesitation every time after Natsume pointed out the direction, this time his feet seemed to be stuck in place, without even moving.

"What's wrong?"

Natsume had already jumped on Flame Hoof's back, but when he turned around, he found that Sesshomaru hadn't moved, so he couldn't help but ask in confusion.

"Is there something wrong with this four-soul fragment, Takashi?"

-

Natsume has long been accustomed to Sesshomaru's sensitivity, so he didn't feel too surprised when he asked this question.

"There is nothing wrong with the four soul fragments themselves."

After hesitating for a moment, Natsume told the truth:

"It's just that the distance is a bit far. Even Flame Hoof would take three days to get there."

At this time, Natsume had been away from modern times for more than half a month. .