Chapter 129 - 130

Comincia dall'inizio

Therefore, no matter how kind he appears, Kikuchiemon, as a businessman, is still very cold in nature.

Seeing that Kikuchiemon didn't apologize at all for Maorilan's almost drowning, all he was worried about was Tomoe's opinion of him. Natsume suddenly felt a little uninterested, so even if he could easily invade now Even though Kikuchiemon brought out the evil spirit in his brain, he didn't do anything.

Natsume didn't even pretend to see anything, just sitting there quietly drinking tea.

If Natsume is the sun, then Tomoe is the sunflower. He always decides his actions with Natsume's attitude, so after seeing Natsume's silence, Tomoe knew what to do.

"It's okay, President Kikuchi, but Xiaozhi and I are a little tired now and want to go back to the room to rest first." "Okay, okay, please do as you like, please do as you please!" Kikuchiemon felt relieved and asked the maid with a smile. Send

Natsume

and Tomoe back to their rooms to rest.

——After

Natsume and Tomoe disappeared from sight, Kikuchiemon's expression changed, and his smiling expression instantly turned ferocious: "Check, check hard to find out who did this!

I will make him pay the price!"

The rest were all members of the Kikuchi family. They had long been accustomed to Kikuchiemon's inconsistent behavior, so none of them looked too surprised.

It's just different from the last time when they were sure it was someone who did it. This time everyone believed in the curse a little more. After all, Mao Lilan was an outsider who had nothing to do with their family. If it was man-made, he couldn't bother to choose like this. An insignificant person!

Who would risk harming an unrelated person? This is unreasonable!

Is it really a curse?

Not sure if it was an illusion, but everyone felt that the temperature in the living room had dropped a few degrees.

Not to mention the people in the Kikuchi family, when Natsume and Tomoe were walking to their rooms, they met Conan and Maori Ran in the corridor who had already changed clothes and came out.

Mao Lilan's face looked a little better than when she was by the swimming pool just now, but the frightened look in her eyes had not completely disappeared, making her look a little pitiful.

"Natsume, Mr. Tomoe."

Mao Lilan took the lead in saying hello to Natsume and Tomoe:

"Are you going back to your room?"

"Yes."

It was Natsume who answered Mao Lilan. After all, compared to Tomoe, Natsume is more familiar with her:

"I'm a little tired."

-

"To be honest, I kind of want to go home."

Mao Lilan said to Natsume, not feeling ashamed at all:

"This villa is really weird !"

At this time, Mao Lilan also thought of what Natsume said last night. He said that he believed there was a curse in the world, and his face turned pale again: "At that time, I really felt that someone was pulling my leg!" "The curse

was

originally It just exists. If you don’t believe me, look at your ankles.”

Natsume said to Maori Land, not afraid of scaring other girls.