Ruby nods "yep it was joker."

Mace Windu pinched the bridge of his nose before giving a heavy sigh.

"Depa, we'll have a word about your behavior later. But I want to know where you even got this power to exosised this 'demon'. Cause Depa Bilaba to rub the back of her head with a childish blush from the commit from her former master.

Vos, Shaak Ti, and Luminara all held up their own version of the holy book "from the holy book of the lord, the son, and the holy force." All three said in unison.

"Book of the Lord, Son and Holy Force? And what is that?" Mace said with narrow eyes.

"Who's the son in this situation?" Kit FIsto asked.

"And the Lord?" Depa Bilaba rang out.

"Move on, we should before we loose why we came to this meeting." Yoda said, trying to redirect to the original course that was planned.

Ruby adds, "And as much as I would LOVE to remind members that the right to practice ones religious beliefs is protected under republic law. I think I should get going to miss Tano to see how she is doing." Turning her head she says to Cody "to the medical wing if you would so kindly commander."

Cody nodded." I wish you would have picked something with handles to be carried in." Cody said, turning and carrying the projector away.

Ruby in a commanding voice "none of that commander! Your a proud soldier of the GAR! Now!" Pointing her arm forward and now speaking in a rather interesting accent she commands "ALLONS!"

Cody groaned as he carried the projector back into the lift.

"What the heck happened just now?" Oppo Rancisis said, confused.

Obiwan sighs as he stands "I think ill join miss Ruby and see how padawan tano is doing as well." Leaving the council chambers he makes his way towards the medical wing.

"I should go as well to ensure she is still not possessed." Quinlan stated, before Luminara pulled him back.

"You best not, she may have trauma from your treatment." Luminara said.

"I should go." Shaak Ti said, following Obi-wan down to the medical ward.

Down in said medical wing Ashoka had her knees brought up to her chest with her arms wrapped around her legs as she stares off into space with Anakin next to her alongside Rex, and Barris.

Barriss was helping the healing which was great as Ahsoka seemed to have enough trust her to let her close to even touch her. Now any other time Barriss would be a blushing mess but due to this being in her element she was able to focus on her work, though she knows she'll need a cold shower after this is all done.

"Are you sure you feel back to yourself?" Anakin asked Ahsoka, concerned as he held Ahsoka's hand.

"Yeah, I just...felt.....everything was muddy and dirty, I just want to...float in a body of water and feel clean." Ahsoka said.

"We can get a bacta tank prepared." Rig Nema explained, looking at Ahsoka and Anakin.

Ashoka just shakes her head.

"The won't work for the trauma." Barriss chimed in stilling focus on her work. "She'll need some meditation sessions for about three weeks before sending her out in the field again." Before Barriss give Master and Padawan a serious glare. "And I do mean Three weeks, less or so help me."

Before either could say anything the voice of Shaak Ti fills the room along with a soft warm motherly glow and feeling "Meditation is needed yes Barriss, however what she needs more is for her soul to be healed with the love of the force holy glow."