PART- 61 (You're Coming)

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Good." She kisses my forehead sweetly, "I'll get something for you. Okay?"

"Cool. But, where are my sperm donors?"

"Sana!" She again glared at me.

"Now what?" Why is she giving death glare to me from time to time? "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me. It's you, who is acting wrong. They're your parents Sana. Be respectful to them." Here comes another lecture from her.

"I am."

"You better be."She nods.

"I am to you." She literally gasped on my words.

"Sana," She smiles emotionally feeling overwhelmed. "I love you sweetie."

"I love you too, Divya mom." I smile back. "Now get something for me. I am hungry." I am.

"Be right back." Giving me the last beautiful smile she goes inside the kitchen.

"You didn't reply to me. Where the hell are they?" I ask, get up and follow her in kitchen.

"Office. Work. Meetings. I guess. I am not their assistant Sana. You better call in the office and ask."

"Yeah. Right."

"What are you doing there?" She asks seeing me in the kitchen.

"You're making pasta for me?" I ask sitting on the kitchen island and take an apple from the fruit basket to eat.

"Yes. You love it, so." She shrugs and gets busy cooking.

"Yes. I do." I observe how she's cooking pasta for me. The chicken looks delicious.

"I'll cook it for Sidharth someday."

"Sure." She smiles at me then pour the pasta into the pan and mix it well with the chicken that she had prepared using few spices and different types of sauce.

After preparing, she served it in one bowl.

"Serve it in two. I want you to join me." She followed by order.

Such a cute mother she is. I really want to call her just mom or maybe mum. Not Divya mom. But would it be okay? Or weird? If I call her just mom or mum? But I want to. And I think she will love it. After all, she loves me. Right? Yes. She will.

"Here is your pasta." She says keeping one bowl in front of me.

"Thank you," I hold it in hand with a nervous smile thinking should I call her mom or not. I am confused.

"You're welcome." She kisses my cheeks lovingly and sits on the kitchen island opposite me.

We start eating quietly passing small smiles to each other. I even pass a few awkward and nervous ones.

"Anything wrong with the pasta?" She asks, seeing me acting weird.

"No."

"Are you sure?" She asks, caressing my hair lovingly like a mother does.

"Can I call you Mum?" Mum will be better than mom. Mom is mom. She will be Mum.

She looks shocked at first but then she smiles happily and gets emotional too.

"Absolutely. I would love that sweetie." She hugs me tightly and kisses my whole face in happiness. I couldn't help but smile happily.

"Will you come with me?"

"Where?" She sounds confused.

I break the hug, "Umm! London?"

She looks shocked, "Sana? How can I go there?"