Chapter 149

Prince Fu Prince Lin Ze really didn't know.

From the founding of Daji to the present, there are at least a dozen vassal kings, large and small, in total. Except for a few relatively large ones, the other small vassals, not to mention the common people, and even the officials in the court may not be able to remember them all. Most people don't know. Very normal.

But even if there was a local bully standing here today, Lin Ze was determined to deal with it. He had such a bad temper, and anyone who messed with him would not get good results.

What's more, now that His Majesty has made it clear that he wants to remove these thorns in his side, he might as well do a good deed and give them a greeting gift.

"I'm so sorry. Xiaosheng comes from a remote place. He only reads the books of saints and sages all day long. He doesn't hear anything outside the window. He really doesn't know what the King of Fortune is. Xiaosheng knows that when buying things, it's first-come, first-served. There is a competition for money. Prince, you are rich. , Xiaosheng is not short of money. At the feet of the emperor, could it be that the prince wants to act arrogantly and forcefully buy and sell to embarrass other people's shopkeepers? "

Lin Ze raised his eyes with a calm expression, without fear or pride, as if he was looking at something as simple and ordinary as eating.

This attitude not only made the shopkeeper wonder about his identity.

Prince Fu also thought the same thing. At the foot of the Imperial City, such people are usually either fools or talented people with a particularly cunning and fearless background. They just don't know that the young man in front of him belongs to that type.

But no matter what, he couldn't just go back on those words. It was one thing to find fault, but it was another thing to blatantly ignore the imperial power.

"Where did you come from, kid? You dare to talk to me like this. When did I buy and sell by force and slander the prince? This is a serious crime. You kid are tired of living, aren't you? Let me tell you, when you see me, you want to Do you know that you are kneeling?"

Prince Fu continued to hold his hands, looking arrogant like a ruffian.

However, the attitude of deliberately avoiding the word "lawless" means that the other party is not as stupid and arrogant as it appears on the surface. Who is being targeted by today's deliberately seeking trouble remains to be discussed.

Lin Ze chuckled, straightened out his clothes, and stepped forward.

"Where did the young man come from? It's not fair. But this prince, if you haven't read enough when you are away from home, don't show your ink and show off your power. Be careful to make a joke. Those who know will think you are ignorant, and those who don't know will think you are right." Our Majesty is dissatisfied, the prince must be careful what he says."

Prince Fu narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean?"

"It's not interesting. I'm just a young man with no talent. I happen to have read a few law books. If I remember correctly, according to the regulations of Daji, the prince of the vassal should be of no rank or rank, right? The ministers in the court respect you as the vassal king. Oh no, it's the face of the vassal now, and the prince himself is no different from Bai Ding..."

"It's true that I have good fortune in my life. I have gained the title of Juren, and being upright is considered an official position. The Crown Prince asked me to kneel down to you as an official. I am so contemptuous of imperial power and laws outside the country. The Crown Prince is really very majestic."