Chapter 81

The next day is the official day of the Mid-Autumn Festival.

According to the rules, Lin Ze must go back to Father Lin to celebrate the festival today, and cannot take Father Lin out.

Moreover, he still had to show Lin Xiaolian a date today. He agreed to Lin Sangui yesterday, so Lin Ze couldn't regret it. He got up in the morning, packed up and changed clothes, and followed Zhang with a few large crabs and two kilograms of fatty pork.

Lin Jianwen also rushed home last night. After all, Lin Xiaolian has a closer relationship with him. If his partner comes to see him late, who knows what rumors will spread to ruin his reputation.

When Lin Ze saw Lin Jianwen, he had to sigh that this ancient exam was not easy.

In just over half a month since he went out, Lin Jianwen, who used to have a rosy complexion and a fleshy face, has lost a lot of weight, and his spirit is obviously exhausted. When I see him, he no longer has the confrontational and calculating demeanor before, only 'I'm exhausted' are four big words.

It can be seen how exhausted they are mentally and physically tortured by the imperial examination. In fact, it is not surprising that a large number of people can die after nine days in a small cubicle, not to mention their literary talents.

Seeing Lin Jianwen's appearance of collapse after the exam, Lin Ze decided to strengthen his physical exercise plan and become more cautious about the imperial examination.

When arriving at the Lin family, it is natural to meet the narcissistic Emperor Zhang Yinzhu.

But fortunately, this woman is not stupid enough to make a gesture in front of her man, and Lin Jianwen has just finished the imperial examination, and he has the expectation of passing the exam before the results come out. She is not stupid enough to make a mistake at this time. Things that make your man unhappy.

However, in order to avoid seeing Lin Ze losing his composure, Zhang Yinzhu did not leave the room after getting up in the morning.

Chen Shuju also changed from her normal behavior today and stopped arguing with Lin Ze. After all, Lin Xiaolian was also her biological daughter, and the conditions of the person she wanted to meet this time were very good. She had no reason to sabotage it herself, right?

Of course, the biggest reason why she refused to admit it was that she couldn't fight against Lin Ze. Ever since he knew the truth about the past and that she was not her biological mother, Lin Ze had never been polite to her. She was really angry...

Lin Ze was too lazy to care about these people.

When he arrived at Lin's house, Zhang took the initiative to go to the kitchen to help Lin's father, while Lin Ze pulled Lin Xiaolian to a corner and asked about the details of the marriage first, so that he could wait until he was mentally prepared to help see the person.

"Little sister, why haven't you heard of this marriage before? Did your father find it for you, or did your mother find it for you?"

Pulling the person to a corner, Lin Ze stopped talking and asked straight to the point.

Yesterday, he heard Father Lin mention it on the bullock cart. He was a little confused about Lin Xiaolian's marriage. He had only separated from the Lin family for a few months and had been living in the village. If Lin Xiaolian said they were getting married, there was no way he wouldn't have heard about it.

Generally speaking, except for marriages in the same village, which are faster, everything else takes some time. The matchmaker helps to find the person, the woman inquires privately, and it will take a month or two to wait for the completion of the matter. Finally, it is determined that there is no problem. Only then will the 'blind date' be carried out.