Chapter 105

What Lin Ze didn't know was that the other gentlemen present who were also masters were so jealous that they wanted to chop him off.

What is the concept of the tuition fee of 500-600 taels per year? Thanks to this guy for speaking out!

The best private school in Qingshan County only costs a few dozen taels for a year's training plus festival fees, which has already made it difficult for most students from ordinary families.

Lin Ze's private school actually costs more than 500 taels a year. This means that if a businessman does not have some financial resources, it will be difficult for him to support himself, let alone other ordinary people.

"You are simply extorting!"

Master Zhong, who retorted, was so shocked by the huge amount of money that he just wanted to call a bandit.

Everyone nodded in their hearts and felt the same way. To describe it as blackmail was simply an understatement.

Lin Ze couldn't help but laugh,

"Master Zhong, we are both scholars. Please speak more carefully. Do you know how much influence the words spoken by Confucian scholars like us have? Today, the county magistrate can watch from the sidelines. If you take away my fame by accident, it will be a trivial matter. It's a big deal on your head, and it affects your wife, children, and family. If you continue to speak so carelessly, I will be so angry that I can't draw the earth as a circle. I wish you a long sleep..."

The last sentence translated into vernacular is: draw a circle and curse you.

Because he couldn't say curses, he could only imitate the people here and write ink.

But it's even more irritating to say this. The Chinese language is broad and profound, and what it means depends entirely on one's own imagination.

Master Zhong obviously didn't have a very humorous and optimistic idea, and his face suddenly turned green again. He raised his finger and said, "You, you, you..."

You haven't said anything straight for a long time, and you are about to lose your temper.

Lin Ze's face turned green. Forty years old is considered old. If he fainted from anger in public, how much money would he have to pay?

It is not easy to make money on your own, and you must not waste your money.

Thinking like this, he hurried over and pinched Master Zhong first, then took off his shoes and pressed a few times on the acupuncture points, making sure that the old guy wouldn't faint immediately. Fortunately, he was in good health. Pay attention and learn two-hand first aid measures.

When the person was relieved, Lin Zecai looked uncomfortable and showed concern.

"Master Zhong, if you are not in good health, please pay attention and don't be too emotional. You just talked to Mr. Fang from my private school for a long time without falling down. Now you will faint after just two words of debate with me. Maybe I will feel that you You want to blackmail me. After all, you are quite old. Fortunately, I know some emergency medical skills... How is it? Are you feeling better? "

Master Zhong, who originally wanted to thank him, almost lost his breath.

"I'm not even thirty-eight years old yet, that's great! You're a money-hungry, black-hearted, shameless ‧#¥%~‧#¥ bastard! If you don't convince me today, I'm not done with you anymore, and I'm just a student. Five or six hundred taels, what are you extorting for such a large amount of money?!"

Come on, you won't faint again if you scold so vigorously.

Lin Ze decisively let go, stood up, stood at a safe distance three steps away, and continued the topic.