Chapter 138

Xiao Qiao carried the fruits upstairs full of anger, feeling very unconvinced.

For other slaves, the Lin family is indeed a very good master's family, but for Xiao Qiao, if it weren't for the fear of being left alone by Abi to go to an unfamiliar place and being bullied, and later learning about the master's family, The future is promising, but she really can't hold on.

Because the life of the Lin family is really too ordinary. It was better in the private school. At least they were surrounded by young scholars and wealthy ladies. Now in the village, when you go out, you will see a foot of mud and poor villagers. When you enter the backyard, there is a pig shed and a cowshed. .

In addition to Lin Zezhang's orders, Lin Daddy and others also have to deal with them. These people are just country folk. Even if they become 'old men and old ladies', they still don't look like masters.

And Lin Xiaolian, she had already heard about the status of the other party. With a mother like Chen Shuju, Lin Ze might fall out with the other party at any time. Why should Lin Xiaolian order her around? It was really difficult for her to keep her expression straight for a vulgar girl like Miss Lian. !

Thinking that when he was in the mansion, he was not as good as the young lady but still superior to others. Now, Xiao Qiao felt really unwilling to do so.

But now no matter how unwilling she is, she still has to hold back, just because the maid is a slave.

Holding the melons and fruits, Xiao Qiao secretly made up her mind to take advantage of these two years of prosperity to have a good future. It would be great if she could be favored by the master. If he was not favored by him, she would not be able to ration the rough man in this village. ...

When she reached the door of Lin Xiaolian's boudoir, she was about to knock on the door when a few words like 'Master' and 'Young Mistress' came vaguely from inside the room.

With Xiao Qiao's many years of sensitive experience as a maid, she can easily tell what gossip is going on inside.

With her heart moving, she put down her hand on the door and quietly put her ear to it.

inside the house.

As Xiao Qiao thought, it was indeed a few girls gossiping in private, but it was nothing special, just a matter of coveting the weak and clinging to others.

The people in the room were all sisters from the Liu family. After Lin Xiaolian arranged for them to leave, the girls' eyes lit up when they looked at the 'luxurious' room and they couldn't help but put down their embroidery and start talking.

To Xiao Qiao, the Lin family may be ordinary, but to the people in the village, the Lin family's house can really be described as luxurious.

The spacious and bright room, the floor covered with ceramic tiles, the exquisite decoration details, the slightly fragrant wooden furniture and the complete set of silk bedding are all enviable.

As mentioned before, Lin Ze is a person who pays attention to the enjoyment of life. Although he does not wear silk clothes when going out on weekdays, the whole family uses silk bedding to sleep on. The reason is of course that it is comfortable, and it is okay to enjoy it in private anyway.

Lin Ze still loves Lin Xiaolian's sister, mainly because the little girl recognizes her. He used to have a very well-behaved and lovely sister, but now that he can't see her, he has transferred his feelings to Lin Xiaolian.

Knowing that the little girl loves beauty, Lin Ze also made one for the little girl when he customized a bronze mirror for Zhang's dressing table. The price is not cheap, and the low-key style can also show the value from the material.