Chapter 65

When it comes to buying and selling cakes and breads, Lin Ze knew that someone would come to his door sooner or later, but he really didn't expect that the first person to come would be his uncle who hadn't been in contact with him for many years.

What was even more unexpected was that Lin Dakun completely ignored family ties and made Lin Sangui faint because of his prescription.

Lin Ze has a character that takes soft things rather than hard ones. If he is told that he is not sure, he will nod in agreement. He will make money by being friendly. As long as he can make money, he does not want to get into trouble. After all, the Lin family has a simple background and wants to monopolize things. Troublesome.

But now that Lin Ze's temper has gotten worse, he is going to eat this big cake alone, and no one else can get a piece of it.

"Dad, you don't have to worry about Lin Dakun, and there's no need to be angry. If Xianleju wants to swallow me, you have to see if it has the ability..."

Lin Ze directly explained to Lin Sangui with a cold face.

It's not like he has never encountered this kind of vicious competition before. If this can't be solved, why should he hang out? Besides, now that his reputation has been restored and he opens a private school, there will be more people in Nanyang Town who want to be friends with him.

But it doesn't matter if it's just a dim sum shop owner, even if it's a time-honored brand for several generations. The status of merchants in this era is not high. As long as he operates well, his reputation as a scholar can overwhelm him.

This is the class of this era, scholars, farmers, industry and commerce. Otherwise, why would ordinary people try so hard to take the imperial examination, because fame brings many benefits.

But Lin Sangui was still uneasy. After all, in the eyes of the villagers, the town members were already very important people.

Lin Ze looked at Lin's father's worried expression and stopped hiding his shame. He showed his trump card to comfort him.

"It doesn't matter. The owner of Xianleju is not the only party that owns Xianleju. After the banquet, I will make half of the members of Nanyang Town stand by me. If Xianleju wants to continue to survive, it's best not to come. Mess with me."

It's not a big deal to speak like this.

The people in the room didn't know about Lin Ze's plans for private school, and they were secretly surprised.

Even Lin Jianwen stared at Lin Ze with twitching eyelids, his eyes uncertain. He found that he could no longer see through Lin Ze, the elder brother. Thinking of Lin Ze's words about wanting him to die just now, he suddenly felt sweating on his back. ...

There are many people in this room who are not his own, so Lin Ze naturally won't explain them in too much detail.

He comforted Lin Sangui for a few words, and told Lin Xiaolian to take good care of her. Finally, he gave Lin Jianwen and his son a warning look before calling Uncle Lin to leave together.

As for Zhang Yinzhu, Lin Ze didn't pay attention from beginning to end.

When he was leaving, he saw Zhang Yinzhu with a resentful expression, his eyes expressing "you are such a heartless man". Lin Ze shuddered, feeling that sometimes being overly narcissistic is a very serious disease.

After leaving Lin's father's door, Lin Ze and his wife did not go home. Instead, they followed Uncle Lin to each other's house.

The purpose is naturally to talk about the workmanship in the dessert shop.