Chapter 88

With Lin Ze's help, Lin Xiaolian actively ran over to help the next day.

The little girl is usually a quiet person, and her temperament follows Chen's aggressive temperament, but when she does things seriously, she still has a certain style.

I had forgotten that Lin Xiaolian was also literate. After all, she had two talented brothers at home, so her skills in this area were bright. Now that she thought about it, the private school was busy with students signing up for school, so of course Lin Ze had to call people over quickly.

The next day, the list of children who passed the admissions examination was posted, and in the afternoon Ze Private School began to register for admission and payment.

The number of people who came to Lin Ze's private school to watch this day was not as large as those who watched the admissions exam yesterday, but it was still quite a lot. The open space outside the private school was quickly filled with water.

Most of them were parents of children who entered the second round of exams yesterday and came to see the results. There were also some people who lived nearby who had nothing to do to watch the fun. Lin Ze made the scene high-profile and it was impossible not to attract attention and curiosity.

Looking at the parents who passed the list, some were happy and some were sad. They were so happy to find their son's name that they were extremely proud of their children.

It's a pity that I didn't find it, but because of Lin Ze's comfort to the eliminated children yesterday, I didn't feel too gloomy. I secretly said that I didn't have a chance if I wasn't selected. I'll come back in the future, just in time to see if Ze Private School is real. So capable.

In short, everyone was happy with the result, and all the parents of the selected children were blushing with excitement.

"It's been chosen, it's been chosen. Look, head, our son has been chosen..."

"Here, look, head, the monthly salary of Ze Private School for half a year is actually one hundred taels. Our son has been selected for the special enrollment. Then, after all, he has earned two hundred taels a year in vain!"

Three of the parents of the poor special enrollment students were dumbfounded when they heard that the private school was ending.

They knew that it was very good to be exempted from the special enrollment of Linze Private School, but they really didn't expect that they would be exempted from so much money. For the rural people, this was nothing less than pie in the sky.

After the shock, I felt even more proud. The fact that my child was selected for the special enrollment spot among so many people showed how outstanding he was.

"Come on, Dahu, your parents will take you in to register. When you enter a private school, you must listen to your teacher carefully."

Several parents of children from the countryside were moved to tears. After hearing the list and the rules and procedures for admission to Ze Private School, they immediately took their children in.

Even though the quota has been confirmed, I am still afraid that I will miss such a good opportunity if I am too late. Being able to study is the way to change my family and honor my ancestors. It is still such a free opportunity. If I don't cherish it, I will be struck by lightning.

The parents at the merchant side were in a similar situation, and their children were overjoyed to be selected.

Although they have to pay a heavy sum of money, it is rare for them to have a private school that does not disdain their status, and promises that if their children study hard, they will be admitted as a child student. How can they still be dissatisfied at all? They can spend enough money to hire a teacher in private anyway. A lot of money.