Chapter 92

Today is said to be the opening of private schools, but it is actually a report.

Lin Ze did not arrange any study content today. His planned task was probably to arrange for students to live in the dormitory to establish their authority, and to let the children get to know each other. It was a simple matter, but it was very important.

Why is the former said to be a show of force? Looking at those who acted as bag-carriers for their children today, carrying baggage that clearly contained various things that were not needed in school, Lin Ze could only say with regret that he would probably feel very sorry for these parents today.

As the saying goes, mothers worry when their children travel thousands of miles, so he expected that these parents would not feel relieved if they asked the students to live in private schools.

I think he also enjoyed the treatment when his mother stuffed his suitcase with all kinds of weird gadgets when school started. Lin Ze knew his parents' feelings very well.

But what is very embarrassing is that he plans to organize military management for these young men. These ladies and gentlemen turned a deaf ear to what he said before, and he can only feel very, very embarrassed.

As a result, the parents who came to see off their children today, whether they were rich masters or wives, or poor country parents, all received Lin's stern greetings as cold as winter, leaving in their hearts the words "I will fight in the future." I have a profound thought that I will never come to Mr. Lin's parent-teacher conference again...

Facing the luggage packed with all kinds of delicious food, drinks and useful things, Lin Ze had a sullen face and mercilessly attacked these parents, setting an example of respecting monkeys for the group of frizzy monkeys.

"You guys, what do you have in your bags?"

"Snacks, our Yuan Bao has no other hobbies than this snack made by his mother..."

"Small picture book, my son can't sleep at night if he doesn't read this..."

"Rattles, small bells, and nine-link rings are my son's gadgets. He can't leave the school for five days, so I take them with him to relieve his boredom, otherwise this brat will definitely cause trouble."

"This quilt is a satin and brocade quilt at home. My son won't sleep on other quilts. He recognizes the bed..."

"This is an oil cake. My wife thought that her child would be in private school for so many days, so she brought some dry food from her own house to make up for it. Lin, Mr. Lin, is there any problem with this?"

The parents who were standing in the courtyard of the private school for review looked at Lin Ze's serious expression like a dean, sweat broke out on their foreheads, and they felt inexplicably guilty when they answered.

Adults who are several decades old hold their heads high and show off their arrogance in front of others, but in front of Lin Ze, they are all shit! There was no need to use the child to suppress him. Lin Ze's eyes turned into a punctured ball.

It's not that everyone is too cowardly, but that his husband is too powerful. As an old scholar with two staid university professors, Lin Ze said that he automatically turned on the skill of "teacher's strictness".

Okay, just bring food, it's understandable to worry about the child's health.

But what the hell is the little picture book rattle and nine-link toy? Is it for school or travel? There are also silk quilts and clothes that are not good enough for private school mattresses and school uniforms. Do these people really think that this gentleman's words are farts?