Chapter 117

The matter of repairing a house cannot be said today and will be completed tomorrow.

Although there are construction craftsmen who specialize in building houses in the town, Lin Ze wants a simple and elegant building with a modern style. There are many places that need to be designed and planned by himself.

Therefore, the matter of building a house cannot be decided in a short while, and the food stall has to wait for the things to be delivered from Hebian Village before it can be started, which can take at least a week.

At present, Jiang Rongniang's matter is more important.

Lin Sangui was happily handling the re-employment matter, but Lin Ze felt that he should accompany Jiang Rongniang to attend the wedding. After all, Jiang Rongniang was his biological mother.

Visiting relatives is a must. In ancient times, it was important to return to one's roots and clan status. Since Jiang Rongniang had to deal with the impact of her long-term slave status, she had to do everything.

Marrying out with an innocent identity and marrying out as a redeemed slave in a mansion are completely different concepts.

This is also the reason why Duan Wensai put down his official duties and followed him back in person.

The original Jiang family would definitely not be able to go back to the province. How could such a ruthless and heartless family dare to admit it back?

Before arriving, Duan Wensai had already sent someone to investigate and selected a collateral blood relative of the Jiang family, a family that Jiang Rongniang called aunt according to seniority, as the candidate for marriage promotion.

It doesn't matter if there is no kinship, it's just a status. This kind of thing can be done with a little money.

On the second day after arriving in Nanyang Town, Duan Wensai sent someone to Jiangjia Village to take care of matters. After making sure that there was no problem with visiting relatives, he took his troops to accompany Jiang Rongniang and her brother back to Jiangjia Village on the morning of the third day, without wasting a moment. .

Lin Ze naturally followed, as he didn't have to go to class in the morning.

In addition, there was another person in their team, and that was Lin Xiaolian.

Lin Ze could actually guess what Lin Xiaolian wanted to do when she went to Jiangjiacun. The main reason was probably because of Chen.

Although Jiangjia Village is called Jiangjia Village, Jiangjia Village is actually a mixed-surname village like Heba Village. Chen Shuju is actually from Jiangjia Village and is from the same village as Jiang Rongniang.

Although Mrs. Chen was not good enough to her daughter Lin Xiaolian, she always favored her son, and even almost ruined her daughter's life for her son.

But no matter what, they were her biological children. They were pooped and peeed, and there was still some mother-daughter affection. Lin Xiaolian resented her, but when she heard that her mother had lived a miserable life, she felt bad.

Knowing that Lin Ze and others were going to Jiangjiacun, Lin Xiaolian immediately packed her things and ran to the town, asking to follow her and take this opportunity to see Chen's situation.

Lin Ze just didn't like Chen being a troublemaker in the Lin family. He didn't care about anything else. Lin Xiaolian had a filial piety, so as long as he kept things in check, he wouldn't care too much.

People have feelings, so he can't help but let people care about and visit his biological mother. If Lin Xiaolian really doesn't care about Chen's life and death just to please him, then he will have to re-examine this little girl's character.