Chapter 113

Fang Shanyuan was deceived and came back, which was something Lin Ze had expected.

In fact, it is not difficult for people to change their outlook on life and persist in life. It only requires a stronger belief and temptation. People are inherently creatures of changeable thinking and pursuit.

What's more, Fang Shanyuan is actually very soft-hearted, he is a person who values affection and justice, and he also has a very strong sense of responsibility. He has developed feelings when getting along with the children. How could he just give up at the drop of a hat? It's just a temporary awkward temper.

With multiple people helping out, Lin Ze was relieved as he no longer had to attend classes all day long.

Even though being a teacher seems easy, it is only after you actually practice it that you realize how hard it is. It is not easy to achieve serious results in all walks of life.

He didn't talk nonsense to Fang Shanyuan. He was indeed not good at literature classes. His foundation was left behind by his original body. He could use it by himself. If he really taught people that he didn't understand it himself, it would be a bit misleading. There was no need to teach literature. class, he really felt that his whole person had been sublimated...

Returning to the private school that afternoon, Fang Shanyuan took advantage of the evening self-study in the evening to quickly pick up the textbook and touch the bottom of the students, preparing to get into the zone as soon as possible.

Lin Ze couldn't help but feel happy. He estimated that he would have to increase bonuses during the Chinese New Year to retain such responsible and silly employees. How rare it is!

As for him now, of course he is going back to making money and planning the river fresh business.

There are several people involved in the acquisition, so he is not worried about any problems. The main problem now is the subsequent sales of Hexian's acquisition. If this is not planned carefully, he will lose a lot of money if the things cannot be sold.

How to do it specifically? He had thought a lot about it when he was eating crabs during the Mid-Autumn Festival. The best way was definitely to open a restaurant or restaurant.

However, the cost of opening a restaurant is too high. Even one or two restaurants cannot consume the amount of river fresh food purchased from the riverside villages, and their current savings are not enough to support it.

More importantly, it is a waste of time to prepare for opening a store. Haxian cannot be preserved as long as modern times, and there is no time to wait for the store to be completed.

Therefore, Lin Ze thought carefully and prepared to set up a food stall.

It is economical to attract customers, the stalls are easy to move and save store rent, and you can get started quickly. It is very suitable for their family's current situation of insufficient funds and Hexian is in a hurry to deal with it.

Anyway, he has a lot of food recipes at his disposal, such as barbecue, stir-fry, stir-fry, cold stew, etc. As a foodie who is willing to do it himself, Lin Ze said that he has learned cooking skills and traveled all over the world. Food is the most important thing for people. Well.

Therefore, he currently needs manpower, reliable manpower, and a general manager who specializes in managing the business arrangements of the food stalls.

The former is easy to find people, but the latter gives the general manager a headache...

It is not easy to find a shopkeeper who is both loyal and capable. The main reason is ability. Any capable shopkeeper in Nanyang Town is tightly controlled by the bosses and bosses, and it is easy to pry them out of the corner.