Chapter 30

Lin Ze is actually a gentle and elegant person on the outside, but a beast on the inside.

If you start a rage, you can almost say that you don't recognize your relatives...

Well, this description is too exaggerated to not deny relatives, but it's not much different. Anyway, whoever touches his bottom line, then he really can't control who his temper is.

In essence, Zhang Liumei is a stranger to him, and his attitude towards Zhang Liumei completely depends on Zhang.

He was quite happy to see his mother-in-law come to his door on his own initiative, but who knew that this mother-in-law was here to encourage his wife to run away!

Tell me, which man can tolerate this kind of thing?

Anyway, Lin Ze couldn't bear it. His wife was about to run away. Why should he bear it? His mood suddenly turned from sunny to gloomy, and he stared at Zhang Liumei a little unkindly.

This made Zhang Liumei, who was already very frightened, tremble with fear, thinking that Lin Ze was going to come up and beat her up, but she knew that 'Lin Ze' was the one who knew how to beat people.

"I, I, I..."

Zhang Liumei was so trembling that she couldn't speak. She could only stutter and her legs were trembling.

There was nothing I could do about it, Lin Ze's raised eyebrows looked really scary, not in terms of his appearance, but in terms of his aura and eyes.

Fortunately, Zhang reacted in time and ran to Lin Ze to coax him. He actively and diligently wiped Lin Ze's sweat and explained,

"Ms. sir, my mother is talking nonsense. She doesn't know that you are treating me well now. She is worried that we will not live well after we separate, so she came to see me..."

Zhang explained with a wry smile and winked at Lin Ze, trying to defend his mother.

Although he had not known Lin Ze for a long time, he knew that he already knew Lin Ze very well. This man was not so gentle and good-tempered on the outside, and no one could suppress him when he got angry.

Moreover, Lin Ze valued him far more than he imagined. Lin Ze could tolerate anything from him, but he would never tolerate him wanting to leave.

When Lin Ze showed his identity to him, Lin Ze's domineering tone of saying that he must give him a chance to date showed his temper, which showed how determined Lin Ze was to win him.

His husband can be so gentle that he drowns people, but he can also be as cruel as a ferocious beast.

Fortunately for him, no matter how violent his mood was, Lin Ze could suppress it. Hearing Zhang's voice, he regained his sense.

Looking at Zhang Liumei's frightened appearance, Lin Ze also knew that he was a little excited, but he couldn't help it. The news that Zhang wanted to run away really made him unable to calm down. He couldn't help but be excited.

But this mother-in-law is real. Everyone in the village can see how good he has been to Zhang during this period. Why does the mother-in-law still want to come to kidnap his wife? He is not the 'Lin Ze' he used to be.

But after all, the other party is his wife's mother, and she does such stupid things because she cares about his wife. The only blame is on the former 'Lin Ze' for leaving him a mess.

For Zhang Liumei's sake, Lin Ze felt relieved that he had given Zhang Liumei a reason to do something wrong.

He put away his dark face, tried his best to smile, and spoke nicely.