Chapter 127

In fact, Lin Ze has always been a person with a relatively big temper and a strong sense of responsibility.

Although he didn't spend much time with his brother, who he recognized halfway, he felt that he should fulfill his eldest brother's responsibilities now that he recognized his brother's identity.

Just like Lin Xiaolian, even though she was born to Chen Shuju, she agreed that when encountering problems, she would stand up for the other party.

Lin Ze had heard about the fact that Duan's family had a wife, and he was worried that his brother would be embarrassed. However, it seemed that Duan Wensai still protected his brother very much, and even moved him to another courtyard alone. I guess it shouldn't be a big problem.

But he really didn't expect that the reality was not as good as he thought. In front of everyone, Mrs. Yue didn't give her brother the face. Who knows how embarrassing it would be in private?

Lin Ze was unhappy because he would not give face to anyone. Duan Wensai was not good at managing people and his brother had been wronged. He felt uncomfortable and could not give up easily. He had to speak clearly no matter what, otherwise giving in would mean giving in. opportunity for the enemy to attack.

Looking at his brother-in-law's face, Duan Wensai was also very upset.

Everyone envied him for being the eldest young master of the Duanhou Mansion and a wealthy young man, but they didn't know how useless he was as the eldest young master.

Growing up, no matter what I did, I had to take into account the interests of the family. Every word, every action, was related to the interests of the family. My life was not smooth at all. Even if I wanted to marry the person I liked and enjoy the happiness of an ordinary man, it was difficult. difficult.

He tried hard to break free from the shackles of the family, but it was not that easy. It would be great if he could just slap his butt and leave.

After signaling to his servants to take Brother and Zhang away and dismiss all those serving him, Duan Wensai spoke.

"Brother Lin, I won't let this happen again..."

He didn't defend himself too much. The matter was really complicated and he couldn't explain anything. As a man, if he couldn't manage his own backyard and couldn't protect the people he liked, it was useless and wrong. There was no reason to explain it.

Hua Yueshu was indeed careless. He should find a way to suppress this woman, otherwise something would happen sooner or later.

However, Lin Ze didn't quite believe this, because as Duan Wensai, there were many things that the other party just didn't want to do.

"Duan Wensai, I believe you will work hard to protect your brother, but as the saying goes, people can't help themselves in the world. Now you can't even deal with Mrs. Yue. How can my mother and I trust you to bring people back to the capital in the future? Duan Wensai? Brother, I'm not accusing you, I'm just telling you the facts. I won't do anything to break up the couple, but as an elder brother, I don't want you to bring me a memorial tablet when we meet again in the future..."

It sounds harsh to say it bluntly, but with Duan Wensai's situation, any accident may happen.

The words "well-matched" are never a joke. In order to keep his brother, Duan Wensai was forced to compromise and marry a real wife. In order for his brother to come to a small place like Qingshan County as Duan Wensai, Lin Ze didn't believe that the other party didn't pay a price.

Brother is Duan Wensai's weakness. Others can use this weakness to force Duan Wensai to compromise again and again. So if one day in the future this weakness has no use value, what will happen to brother? What will happen to the child my brother gives birth to?