Chapter 114

Lin Ze has always been a one-spoken, "sad and stupid" couple who have no right to choose. In the end, they can only lead Lin Ze to find someone in despair.

Because he lost his job and his family had no source of income, Lin Dakun and his family had long since moved from their previous residence to a place in the streets.

The servants and maids at home were basically sent away, and the living standard once dropped to that before the reform and opening up.

Not to mention the wife and daughter-in-law who are used to enjoying the good things at home, even Lin Dakun himself can't stand this kind of life gap. The most important thing is that his friends around him laugh at and gloat about his misfortune. This is the fundamental reason why Lin Dakun is anxious to make a comeback.

Ever since he persuaded his two elders to help spy on Lin Ze's recipe, Lin Dakun felt more relaxed and dreamed about the dream of getting rich in the future.

He has experience and some wealth. As long as he has a way to make a fortune, he can make a fortune again wherever he goes.

Lin Dakun never thought that the two elders would fail, because the old man and the old lady were still a very capable couple when they were young. No matter how strong Lin Ze was on guard, could he still guard against the two inconspicuous old people in his family?

Otherwise, there is a saying that it is difficult to guard against a burglar at night.

But what Lin Dakun never expected was that this Lin Ze was not that "Lin Ze".

Lin Ze, who came from time-travel, didn't really regard the Lin family as his real relatives at all. He just took on a responsibility because he accepted his identity. How could he not be on guard.

It was normal for the two old men to be too old to wake up and couldn't stand the exposure of Lin Zeli's prestige.

So when Lin Dakun saw his parents bringing the aggressive Lin Ze to the door, he fainted with fright.

The main thing is that Lin Ze is not alone, there are seven or eight strong men behind him who look like a mountain...

Lin Ze, who thought he was very 'nice', sighed at this. He really didn't mean to hire a few tough guys to pretend to be gangsters and scare people from society. He was just considering his own personal safety. After all, he had a bad relationship with Lin Dakun. If they talked What will happen if a fight breaks out without an agreement?

Lin Dakun has reached middle age, and the continuous blows during this period have already made him a little weak.

During this period, he was even beaten by Lin Ze. Now that he was threatened like this again, when he woke up, all his arrogance and unwillingness were gone, and he was left with nothing to live without.

"Come on, what do you think? I, Lin Dakun, will be unlucky. I will fall into your hands every time..."

The matter was exposed, his calculations were overturned, and seeing no hope of turning around, Lin Dakun also gave up.

No matter how unwilling he was, he had to accept his fate. His third brother had no ability, but he gave birth to a good son, which was even more fateful to him.

Every time he met Lin Ze, he just couldn't do anything and said nothing, and he was even fooled when he faced his idiot third brother, which made him wonder if there was something wrong with his brain several times. How could he become such a waste after living for decades?

The other people in the big room stood nearby and did not dare to speak, staring at the sturdy men behind Lin Ze whose legs were weak.

Who among ordinary people has ever seen such a battle?