Chapter 144

After nine full days of examination, almost all the candidates in the examination room lost weight.

He also had a ragged beard and was covered in rotten sweat.

Those who are unlucky to sit next to the toilet bucket are even more miserable in this hot weather. Anyway, every time Lin Ze goes to the toilet, he will find that there is one less candidate next to the toilet. They are probably all smoked. Fainted.

When he went to the toilet on the last day, Lin Ze found that there was only one strong candidate who was still holding on to his position, but looking at the other person's face, it seemed that a big shadow had been left, and he felt inexplicably sympathetic to that candidate.

When the exam was over on the last day, almost all the candidates left the Gongyuan while holding on to the wall, breathing the air outside, as if they had gone from hell to heaven.

The nine-day Gongyuan examination has brought everyone's physical and mental training to the extreme before they walked out of the Gongyuan gate.

Some of them cried and some laughed.

But the candidates no longer had the energy to think about how they did in the exam, so they rushed back to the inn with only one purpose, and that was to sleep.

It doesn't matter whether they wash their face or smell bad. If they don't take a good rest, they will probably die suddenly.

Lin Ze and Han Yuanqing did the same thing. They walked out of the Gongyuan without saying a word and went back to the small courtyard where they stayed. Then they entered the room and fell into a deep sleep.

This dark sleep lasted all day and night. It was not until they opened their eyes again that they were in the mood to take a bath, change clothes, shave, take care of their appearance, and then eat and discuss the exam.

"Brother Lin, you are indeed right. The focus this time is really on arithmetic. Although I temporarily took care of it, but usually I am very negligent in this aspect. I am afraid I am hopeless. But it doesn't matter. Fortunately, this time it is a favor. Ke, I can continue to come next year... But Brother Lin, are you probably going to get something out of your bag this time?"

Han Yuanqing knew his ability, and the test results were already known, but he was not angry. This time the test questions were tricky, so it was not his fault that they did not work hard.

Lin Ze, on the other hand, had always known that Lin Ze had a lot of research in arithmetic. Ze's private school also had a special arithmetic class, which was completely Lin Ze's specialty.

Needless to say, policy analysis is also what Lin Ze is good at. Anyway, I feel that apart from poetry and essays, Lin Ze is somewhat proficient in other aspects, even if he is not proficient in them.

"You don't dare to pick up the object when you are searching for it, but you are 70% or 80% sure of winning the prize."

Lin Ze nodded, not modestly. He did have confidence, but he was not too complacent with outsiders.

But the certainty of expressing his position is enough to be congratulated. Han Yuanqing was very happy to hear that and congratulated him in advance.

"Brother Lin is too modest. Yuan Qing is waiting to hear the good news about Brother Lin from high school."

"I'd like to lend you some good words from Brother Han."

Lin Ze smiled, and it was rare for him to be polite with Han Yuanqing. On ordinary days, he would definitely be in trouble.