Chapter 2

"Go out, fetch water and cook, find someone else, and don't knock on the door again without me."

Lin Ze stared at Chen Shuju coldly and warned.

Although he didn't know her, based on what the woman yelled and cursed when she hit her, he vaguely guessed that he and the woman were probably related to each other.

As for his current situation, in this modern era of information explosion, anyone who has watched TV and can surf the Internet can almost guess what happened.

Time travel, there is no other explanation except this word.

There are still many unfamiliar fragments flashing through his mind, like memories. He has no time to deal with other specific things now, but the current situation is not optimistic. No one has such a bitter woman in front of him at home. This day will never be the same. So happy.

Although his parents, two old intellectuals, taught him rules and etiquette since childhood, Lin Ze was extremely flexible at heart.

He has always adhered to the principle of "whoever makes him unhappy will be made unhappy". He doesn't mind playing tricks, whether it's overt or dark, or yang or yin, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to climb to the position of provincial manager of the company at such a young age. s position.

But Chen Shuju, who was pushed out of the door, came to her senses and was so angry.

The boss usually doesn't live up to expectations and embarrasses the family. Who made her unlucky enough to give birth to a debt collector? Now he dares to kick her out of the room. She is his mother. She wants him to die. This is an unfilial son. How dare you fight with her!

"Unfilial son, what's your attitude? You have no reason to be lazy, but you dare to attack me. It's really unreasonable. Oh my god, what kind of bad luck did I have to give birth to such an unfilial son? If I had known this, I would have I should throw you into a cesspool and drown you to death, ouch..."

From the time she was a girl to the time she got married, Chen Shuju was the most aggressive person in the village. Whenever something happened, she would first wail and make a fuss.

If she dared to jump on him and beat him up, this was her son anyway, and it was only natural for a mother to teach her son a lesson. This was what she had done since her eldest son was kicked out of private school and his future was bleak. She didn't like the eldest son very much in the first place.

But this time it was Lin Ze, whose cold warning eyes were like knives. Unlike the originally cowardly 'Lin Ze', Chen Shuju was inexplicably afraid and could only moan and dare not come over.

The Lin family's yard is not small, but it's impossible for people in other houses to hear such loud wailing.

After a burst of noise, people who were still sleeping and people working in the backyard were attracted. A middle-aged man, a fair-faced young man, a delicate girl, and an old couple.

Except for the middle-aged man who looked like he was working just now with a sickle in his hand, the other young people and girls, as well as the old couple wearing clothes and yawning, looked like they were awakened from sleep.

"Mom, why are you so noisy so early in the morning? People are still sleeping. Grandma Wang said that girls need more sleep to keep their skin tender. She doesn't let her sleep even if she doesn't use pearl powder. She's been biased since she was little, hum. ..."

The pretty girl who came out of the west room was not happy to be disturbed.

Aunt Wang from the village head worked as a maid in a wealthy family, and she is quite good at beauty and health care. As long as she says that if she eats it and uses it, she will become beautiful, all the girls and boys in the village will follow her. Lin Xiaolian's favorite Beauty, nature is more likely to do everything.