Betty x Sweet Pea

Took me a whole month to write this because I'm lazy 😍

Betty POV:

"My boss sucks" I groaned out as a smirk formed on my boss Sweet Pea's face.

"How so?" He asked.

"Because for the rest of my life, or until I get a better job, I have to wake up at 6 am. I'm not made for this" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"You looking for another job?" He asked.

"Not really, but I have considered being a topless maid. Have you seen how much money they make?" I said and he chuckled.

"You don't even keep your own house clean" he chuckled in amusement and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yet I keep your place clean and the office. Honestly, you should be paying me more" I grinned.

"Betty you're trying to financially ruin me" he said as he hugged me tighter into his side.

"I like to think of your money as our money" I grinned and he chuckled.

"I've noticed" he said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You should get a second credit card for me to keep" I said and could feel the laugh from deep in his chest.

"How about I work a second job just to keep you happy?" He said.

"Well that thought has crossed my mind but I didn't want to say anything" I said and chuckled.

"Come on sweetheart, bed" he chuckled as he stood up and held his hand out for me.

There those feelings go again in my stomach. I have strong feelings for him. I've always looked up to him, since the moment he hired me, but it's so much more than admiration now. It's complete love for him.

"If I asked you to carry me, what would you do?" I asked him.

"Walk straight out and turn the lights off" he chuckled as I stood up.

"You don't even like me" I said as we began walking down the hallway.

"Don't start with all this attention seeking when you perfectly know all my attention goes to you" he said and I smiled.

"I just like to hear you say it" I grinned.

"Oh I know. Good night Betts" he chuckled.

"Nights Sweets" I said my happily as I walked into the spare room which is basically mine at this point.

I fell onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Why do I have to have feelings?

I met Sweet Pea when I was 19 and he was 25. He had just opened his business and I was the first person to apply for the open mechanics position that he had. I've been by his side from the very start and I couldn't be any happier with where my life has gone because I took this job.

I'm 26 now and he's 32. I see him as my best friend. Truthfully, we act more than friends, but we still don't have the title of being in a relationship which is what I want. I want to be his girlfriend, I want to do absolutely everything with him.

——

"Betts, office please?" Sweet Pea called out as he stepped back into his office.

The six guys around me all gave 'oooohs' and 'you're in trouble" as I chuckled and walked into Sweet Pea and I's office. When he asked me to be manager I demanded that he split his office with me or build me a whole new office, he opted to share.

"What's up boss?" I asked as I took a seat opposite his desk and kicked my feet up on the table.

"You know how I'm doing interviews to add a new person on?" He asked and I nodded my head.