Betty x Sweet Pea

MOMMY DON'T KNOW
DADDY'S GETTING HOT
AT THE BODY
DOING SOMETHING UNHOLY

Ngl this part is trending on TikTok as I write this (8th September) and I am vibing with it. So it inspired this ✨

Betty POV:

"I'm getting a second car" Sweet Pea said and I shook my head with a chuckle.

"No, final answer" I warned him and he rolled his eyes.

"You just hate to see me happy" he said.

I was about to say something when I heard a knock on our office door.

"Come in" I called out as Sweet Pea and I turned our attention to Axel who walked in.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked me and I nodded my head, wanting him to continue.

"Alone" he said as he awkwardly rubbed his arm.

"I guess I'll go down to the bar" Sweet Pea said making me grin.

"Bring me back a bottle of water?" I asked and he nodded as he left the room and closed the door behind him.

"Please tell me you haven't gotten yourself into trouble" I said seriously.

Axel is an extremely smart kid who often finds himself in very bad situations. He's not afraid to get into a fight, he actually loves them. He's also been shot before. He has a special place in my heart because he reminds me of Sweet Pea, my friend since the beginning. Rough on the outside, smart and so sweet on the inside. When Axel was shot he lived with me and my family for a few months. I wanted to make sure he was safe and being looked after.

"Uh no, it has nothing to do with me" he said and worry grew in my stomach.

"Ruby?" I asked him, hoping it had nothing to do with her.

Ruby is my sweet and beautiful teenager. I love my daughter to death.

"No, no. It's to do with you" he said as he shifted uncomfortably.

"Would you like to stop this guessing game?" I asked him and he gave me a nervous look.

"I don't want you to be mad at me" he said with so much worry on his face.

"Honey I promise I won't" I said softly, trying to calm him down.

"Me and a couple guys were at the strip club yesterday night and we saw Jake" he said and I felt as my heart began to race faster and my chest felt heavy.

Jake is my husband of eighteen years and there is really no reason he should be at a strip club. Especially when he's been telling me he's had to stay back late at work.

"Who was he with?" I asked him.

"No one" he said which really was worse than if he was with friends.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He went into a back room with one of the girls" he nearly whispered.

"Did you take any photos?" I asked because I knew he wasn't dumb enough not too.

He nodded his head as he pulled out his phone. I watched as he opened his camera roll and pressed on a photo. He handed his phone over to me as I felt dread in my stomach.

I took it as I looked down at the disgusting sight. Sitting right in front of the stage was my husband. His eyes were glued to a stripper who had her bikini leaving nothing to anyones imagination. She was pulling him by his tie and he was loving every second of it.

"Scroll" he said so I did, landing on an even worse image.

The stripper was now holding his hand as they undoubtedly headed off to a private room.