Betty x Sweet Pea

Cuties

Betty POV:

"Can I lay on your chest?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

"Since when have you asked for anything you want?" He asked with a smirk.

"Mh, true" I smiled as I moved myself onto his chest.

I rested my chin on his chest as he made sure to completely cover me under his blankets. He then rested his arms over my back and smiled as he looked into my eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"How I wish that the love I feel for you was for anyone but you" I said and he gave me a slight frown.

"Why Princess?" He asked me softly.

"Because you're my emotional support Sweet Pea and I look up to you and admire you" I said and he gave me a confused chuckle.

"Isn't that something you would like in a relationship?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Those are all the things I love and need from you. If we date, who am I supposed to go to with my problems?" I said with a sigh.

"Well I assume we'd be the type of couple where we can talk openly and honestly to each other, like we have since we could talk" he said with a soft smile.

"Yeah but what if we break up. 17 years of friendship and the best years of my life are over" I said with a frown.

"We've gotten into our fair share of arguments and yet here we are. You're in my bed, where you feel loved and comfortable enough to share with me your feelings. I doubt we'd break up but let's say we did. I know we both respect each other enough to maintain a healthy friendship. Plus, by that point in time we'll be running the Serpents together. We'll never be able not to be close" he said, which actually felt very comforting.

"You always know what to say" I smiled, making him blush as he took in a deep breath.

"Be my girlfriend" he said and I blushed.

"Promise me we'll always be okay?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"We always, always will be okay" he said confidently.

"Then okay. I give you the privilege of being my boyfriend" I grinned, making him laugh as he playfully shook his head.

"Oh beautiful girl, you're going to be a nightmare" he smiled as he pushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"Your nightmare, my love" I said making him smile.

"All mine? I think there's some guys I'm gonna have to beat up so they know you're mine" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Who else is interested in me?" I asked him.

"You seriously don't know? Fox has his eyes on your tits twenty four fucking seven" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"I do like his curly hair" I teased and he tightened his grip around me.

"Don't fuck with me" he said sternly, making me grin.

"But I want sex baby" I pouted as I pushed myself up so I was straddling him.

"Do you mean that or are you just trying to make my dick hard and leave, again?" He asked, making me smirk.

There's been more than a few times where I like to tease him. It's so extremely fun and not going to lie, makes me feel really pretty that I can give him a boner.

"Keep questioning me and I might have to find Fox" I grinned.

He suddenly flipped us over, making me giggle as he began kissing over my collarbone.