Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy!

Betty POV:

"Makes me so happy we don't have to do that" Sweet Pea said with relief as he nodded to the room opposite our desks.

Today is the first day for our new recruits. Sweet Pea and I are under cover detectives. We get all the information on our cases and finish off the job.

"We don't do it anymore because you made your recruit cry every shift. And I don't get to do it because apparently we have to do everything together" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want me to talk to boss? I'll get you back in this shitty little program" he said and I chuckled as I shook my head.

"If I do that program you'll have to work with whoever I train too and I don't want to hear you complain" I said making him grin.

"Good choice baby" he said and I chuckled.

Sweet Pea and I's relationship is unlabelled but it's unconditionally us. We started working here at the same time and instantly became friends. Over the past eleven years we've grown so close. I have a lot of admiration and love for him in my heart.

About a month ago my apartment got flooded. The first person I thought to call for help was Sweet Pea. He helped me get rid of everything that was damaged as well as put everything salvageable in a storage unit. When he asked me where I'd be staying, I told him I'd probably just stay in a hotel and he instantly told me I'd be staying with him. Ever since then, we've gotten much more flirty with each other and having nice dinners together. We also sleep in the same bed, and of course have sex. But most importantly I'm so happy with him.

"Anyway, back to work" I grinned and he let out a sigh.

"Why don't we sneak out of here and have sex all over the town?" He smirked as he rested his hand on my thigh.

Luckily Sweet Pea and I's desk is in a glass room where we can see out, but no one can see in. We've definitely done some inappropriate things in this room.

"This is workplace harassment" I said and he chuckled.

"Fine, don't embrace my love" he said as he pulled out two binders for us to read through of our new case.

"Hush baby, you know how much I adore you" I smiled as I leant to kiss his cheek but he quickly turned his head so I kissed his lips.

"Cheeky" I smiled as I looked into his eyes.

"Helplessly in love" he said making butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"I love you" I smiled as I connected my hand to his.

"I love you too Betts and I wish everyday that we weren't so stupid and got together seven years ago" he said making me chuckle as I nodded my head.

"I know, me too. I'm just glad to have you now" I said.

"Okay enough of us being so in love with each other. We have deadlines to meet" he said making me laugh as I nodded my head.

Sweet Pea and I read all of the information that we were given and then begun the brainstorming process.

"I think it's pretty simple, pretend we want to offer him a business proposal. We get him into a room away from everyone else and then arrest him" he said and I shook my head no.

Todays soon to be arrested criminal is Mike Stevesoon. He's very well known for having the largest drug cartel in America. He's been on the run for the last few months but we know exactly where he'll be tonight, at a party. Men like him like to drink and fuck girls, that's only a few predictable details we know about these men. We also know that they're rarely ever alone. So if we went with Sweet Pea's plan, Mike would invite his men with him. That's why it is essential we get him on his own, that way he's weak.