Betty x Sweet Pea // siblings

I finally did another siblings one. I know they're some of your favs, so I hope you enjoy <3

Betty POV:

"Can I borrow your phone?" I asked my dad who dismissively nodded his head.

He was in a bad mood because he couldn't see his son on his 18th birthday. I only found out I had a step brother a month ago, as did my dad. Apparently one of his old girlfriends didn't tell my dad she was pregnant, until now. The only reason she did tell him was because she wanted money from him.

I went through my dads phone and found his messages between himself and Sweet Pea. I found the address of where Sweet Pea lived and sent it to myself.

I then put his phone back beside him as I copied the address into google maps. I found that there was a park right besides his house so I decided I'd do something to celebrate Sweet Pea's birthday with him.

Him and I haven't exactly been getting along which is my fault. I was jealous that my dad had another kid who was now going to take up his attention and I felt like my dad was going to stop caring about me. It was really scary for me at the beginning because I've always had such a close relationship with my father so when I found out I had a step brother, I went into full defence mode. Now I can see that I was wrong.

I decided this was probably the time to apologise and make it up to him. He's always been nice to me and I was an asshole. As well as wanting to apologise, I knew this would make my dad happy since he's not allowed to see Sweet Pea during the week, only Saturday and Sunday's. Which I guess now that can change since he's eighteen, he gets to choose where he goes and who he spends his time with. But for now I wasn't going to get into any technicalities.

"I'm heading out" I said and he nodded his head.

I walked up to my room and changed into something nice, compared to my boyfriends oversized shirt and sweatpants that I was currently in.

Once I was dressed I picked up my phone and headed out the door and next door to my boyfriends house. I walked straight into his house and gave his dad, Fp, a smile before I walked up to Ethan's room.

I saw him sitting up in his bed, his tv playing something from Netflix as he scrolled through his phone.

"Hey pretty girl" Ethan smiled as he threw his phone to the side and opened his arms for me to hug him.

I sat by his side and pushed myself into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Hey, you need to get dressed nicely. We're going out" I smiled and he gave me an intrigued look.

"What's the occasion?" He asked me.

"It's Sweet Pea's eighteenth and my dad is being all sad and shit that he can't spend it with him. Sweet Pea's mum is working, his step dad doesn't want to do anything and the kids follow the dad so my dad really feels bad. So, me and you are celebrating it with him" I said and he nodded his head.

"So you're going to behave yourself?" He asked as he unwrapped his arms from around me and got up, heading to his closet.

"So you're going to behave yourself?" I said as I mimicked his voice. He chuckled.

"Shut up dad, I'm doing something nice" I said and he smiled.

"I'm proud of you for stepping up" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You just can't accept when people acknowledge you're a good person" he said as he shook his head with a smile, but I could tell he was slightly annoyed.

"Just makes me feel uncomfortable. I know what I am, I don't need anyone else to tell me" I said and he raised an eyebrow as he took off his shirt.

"But if I don't call you a pet name within two seconds of seeing you, you give me glares until I do" he said making me grin as I rested my back against his headboard.