Betty x Sweet Pea

I hope you're all doing well :)

Betty POV:

Today is my eighteenth birthday and I was celebrating it at the Wyrm with all my favourite people.

"I'm going to wash my hands, you want a beer?" I asked Sweet Pea who nodded his head.

We had cut the cake earlier and of course Sweet Pea, my best friend since birth, was the one to push my head into the cake. So I grabbed a hand full off of my face and I smashed it against his face. This caused a food fight between me and him while everyone around us was laughing as they tried to get out of our way.

I walked into the kitchen and just as I was about to take a step through the doorframe, I saw my boyfriend kissing some random Serpent. I'm the Serpents Princess at the moment and if I don't know you, you're not important.

She was sitting on the bench and he was gripping her ass as they made out disgustingly.

"Get the fuck out of my bar" I said sternly to the two of them.

"Betty, this isn't what it looks like" he said as he quickly moved away from her.

"I said, get the fuck out of my bar" I said as I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the two.

They both took the hint and began heading out of the kitchen.

"And Ryan" I said, causing him to turn around and face me.

"I'd get out of town before Sweet Pea finds you and kills you" I smiled happily as I walking into the kitchen.

Sweet Pea and I have always had the same problem, right people wrong time. During his first and only relationship I told him I liked him. Obviously nothing could happen so I moved on and got together with Ryan. And that's when Sweet Pea told me he had feelings for me. Again, nothing could happen. So tonight's the night.

I quickly washed my hands and pulled out a beer for Sweet Pea from the fridge.

I walked out of the kitchen and back to the booth where Sweet Pea had been waiting for me.

He looked up to me with a smile as he reached out to take his beer from out of my hand, but I quickly pulled it away from him. I took a seat in his lap and smiled as I faced him.

"Mind if I sit here?" I smirked at him.

"I get the honour of the birthday girl in my lap?" He smirked.

"Yeah, you are very lucky handsome. But as the birthday girl, I haven't got what I really want for my birthday" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What couldn't you have gotten?" He asked.

"Well, I haven't gotten you yet" I said and the smirk that raised to his face made me blush.

"What happened to you and boy toy?" He asked.

"Saw him kissing some Serpent but I'm not here to talk about him" I said as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and rested my hand in his hair.

"So what do you want sweetheart?" He smirked as he wrapped his arms around my back.

"I want you to ask me to be your girlfriend, I'll say yes, we'll share a happy moment together and then we'll kiss" I smiled and he chuckled as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Will you be my girlfriend, my love?" He asked making me completely melt with happiness in his arms.

"Yes Sweets" I smiled as I moved my free hand to caress his cheek.

He smiled as he leant in and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss, caressing his cheek as our lips moved in sync of one another.

We soon leant out of the kiss and rested our foreheads together once again.