Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoyyyy. make sure to vote and comment :)

Betty POV:

"I've never felt more degraded in my life before" Sweet Pea said as he closed his eyes.

"Bug, what at all is degrading about this?" I chuckled as I pulled the blanket up to his shoulders.

"I am useless. I'm not use to being so helpless" he said and I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"You're not useless, you've hurt yourself and you just need a little time to heal up" I said and he let out a groan.

A couple days ago Sweet Pea and I were taking an old dresser out of his room so he could replace it with a new one that more matched his design. As we were lifting it, Sweet Pea picked it up too fast and pulled a muscle in his back. So since then, he's been laying on the couch, practically unable to do anything without someone helping him.

"I literally can't even go to the bathroom without you" he said making me grin.

"And to top it all off, you find this amusing" he said making me chuckle as I rested my hand on the couch and he slipped his into mine.

"I find it nice getting to look after you for once. You always look after me and you act like this big strong guy who doesn't need someone to look after him" I said and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"You look after me. Whenever I'm stressed you let me sleep with my head on your boobs" he said with a dirty grin, making me shake my head.

"You're hilarious Sweet Pea" I said and he gave me a smile.

"I'm only kidding. Looking after you comes natural to me. I want to look after you. It just doesn't come natural for me to be looked after" he said and I gave him a frown.

"Well I really want to look after you and it hurts when you don't let me" I said, instantly causing him to give me a sorry look.

"I'm sorry Betts, I'll do better" he said making me smile.

"Thank you" I said as I leant over and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"You can always give me forehead kisses" he said as he snuggled his head into his pillow.

"You're an angel" I smiled making him blush.

"You know one thing I've learnt from this experience?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"In sickness and in health, you'd actually stay" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You dramatic sweetheart, you're not sick. This isn't some deadly disease, you've just pulled a muscle" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Should have just taken the compliment" he said making me smile.

"I truly wouldn't be anywhere but here with you" I said as I caressed my thumb over his hand.

"I know" he said, making the both of us blush.

"I love you" he said softly.

"I love you too handsome" I said as I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"How are we supposed to have sex if I can barely move?" He moved straight on.

I rolled my eyes with a chuckle, I really don't expect anything less from him. But he's my sweet boy and I love him.

"We're not having sex until you can walk without someone by your side" I said and he smiled.

"I actually feel a lot better now" he said as he was about to sit up.

"Don't even move" I warned him sternly.

"Why won't you have sex with me!" He said out with a groan.

"Because a, I don't want to do all the work" I started and he interjected.

"I'd help you bounce on my cock" he said seriously. I pulled my hand out of his and hit his hand playfully.

"And second, I don't really think I'd feel comfortable having sex with you while you're in such a vulnerable state" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"But I'd be comfortable, I'd be feeling really good actually" he said making me laugh.

"Now stop talking about sex or I'm going home" I said and he fake pouted.

"Can you at least stop sitting on the floor and come lay with me?" He asked.

"Dinners nearly ready, we can cuddle later" I said and he shook his head.

"Please baby" he whined out.

I smiled as I stood up and ever so gently layed by his side. I've been very hesitant to cuddle with him because I'm scared I'll accidentally hurt him.

"Either you move closer to me or I pull you closer" he said.

"Sorry, I'm scared I'll hurt you" I said as I inched a little closer.

"You're fine my love" he said making me smile.

He wrapped his arm over my waist and rested his head on my neck, making himself comfortable.

"Dinners ready" Fp said as he walked into the lounge with two plates.

"Oh you have to be fucking with me" he whispered into my neck. I chuckled as I sat up and then helped him.

"How you feeling?" My dad Hal, asked with an amused grin.

"How can you laugh at my pain?" Sweet Pea said as he dramatically dropped his jaw out of shock. I chuckled as I picked up Sweet Pea and I's plates, gently resting his in his lap.

"Remember when I fell off the roof and you were nothing but a little shit?" My dad said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Dad" I warned playfully.

"I was nothing but kind and helpful" Sweet Pea smirked.

"You stood in front of his hospital bed and danced around every time he looked in your direction" Fp said with an unimpressed look.

"I was just showing him what his body will be capable of once he's healed up" Sweet Pea said making me shake my head playfully.

"Honestly, this is karma" I said and he widened his eyes in shock.

"You're kidding me, you're supposed to be on my side" he said making me chuckle.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this little one :)