Betty x Sweet Pea

Hola besties! Enjoy x

Betty POV:

"I'm bored of not being able to call you by your name" he messaged back making me smile.

About two weeks ago we were given an English assignment that was due in a month. The assignment is where we get given a random person in our class and we have to talk to them, get to know their interests, hobbies, what they like and dislike, typical things like that. Once we've gathered all this information we're supposed to write a biography on them.

"I will happily go by your next girlfriend" I grinned as I texted him back.

Throughout the past two weeks, I've learnt quite a bit about the guy I will be writing this biography on. I've obviously learnt that he's a guy, I also know he's a Serpent which is really good because I'm the Serpent Queen. I also know he likes to hangout in the similar places that I do so we're really similar people.

Earlier today we were texting and I'm not even really sure how, but we ended up flirting. It was fun but also not over the top. It was loosely worded meaning we could be having a normal conversation, or we could be talking about fucking each other.

"Oh darlin', you already are" he said, making the smile on my face only grow bigger.

I more than anything want to know who this guy is because I don't want to waste anytime making him my boyfriend. I want him to know he's mine.

"Ugh, I want this stupid assignment to end already. I want to know who your annoying ass is and make you mine" I texted back.

"Babe, why are you making it sound like you're the boss in the relationship? Because we both know I'm in charge" he said making me chuckle.

"Please, you're a complete sweetheart. I can't wait to make you my bitch" I grinned as I typed it.

"Sweetheart? What about me being a Serpent makes me a sweetheart?" He sent back making me smile.

"All the men in the gang are the definition of sweethearts. You and I both know that there isn't a single bad person in the gang. They're people who deserve better but make the best out of what they have" I sent back.

As Serpent Queen I get to know a lot more than a lot of other Serpents. I know that we have extremely good people. Sure, they're not afraid to kill and hurt people, but it's because they're protecting their own blood. The Serpents are a family and weren't created to hurt people.

"Oh trust me, I know. But I am definitely not your bitch" he said making me grin.

"I didn't say you were my bitch yet, I said I'd make you it <33" I sent back with a grin.

"When you learn who I am, you'll know who's in charge" he said making me laugh.

"When you learn who I am, trust me, you'll know it's me that is the boss" I sent back.

"I'll let you live this delusion for the next few weeks. Whatever to make the Princess happy" he said making me smirk. If only whoever this was knew I was the Serpent Queen.

"Hush. Anyway, I'm calling it a night ❤️" I sent back.

It's nearly twelve thirty in the morning and in about seven and a half hours I needed to be up and somewhat conscious for school.

"Come on babe, come sleep in my bed. It's extremely warm" he sent making me blush.

"Where would you sleep? I require a full double bed to myself" I told him.

"As if you could resist falling asleep in my arms" he said making me let out a happy squeal into my pillow.

All this flirting and teasing each other is driving me insane. All I want right now is to crawl into his arms and fall asleep in his bed.