Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy

Sweet Pea POV:

"Do you want to go to a bar?" My best friend, Fangs, asked just as we walked into Pops where we agreed to go.

"Fangs we agreed to come here and we spend 90% of our time in a bar" I said and he gave me a smirk.

"Just trust me, please" he said as he wrapped his arm around mine.

"You annoy the fuck out of me" I said as he lead me to the back of the diner.

"Tell me in the bedroom" he winked and I rolled my eyes.

"You have a boyfriend" I said as he knocked on a literal wall.

"If he could watch he'd let me fuck you" he said as all of a sudden, the wall opened up.

I snapped my head to face Fangs who gave me a cocky smile, leading us inside whatever this place was.

"How'd you hear of this place?" I asked him as we walked through some sort of corridor.

"Boyfriend" he smiled so happily.

Seeing him happy is really important to me. Neither of us have necessarily had easy lives so seeing him this care free and happy, it makes me really happy. But I'd never admit that, I'm not too good with the whole sharing feelings thing.

"You and that boyfriend, absolute nightmares of mine" I said and he grinned as we were greeted by a server.

"Just the two of you tonight?" A blonde North Sider asked the two of us and Fangs nodded his head.

"Betts do you want to work behind the bar, I'll" A male North Sider began.

It was clear he didn't trust Fangs or I to be around this Betts girl. That's what seriously annoys me about North Siders, they just assume we're horrible, hurtful and hateful people.

"Thanks, but we want the blonde" Fangs said, giving her a small grin. Something I'll be questioning later on.

"I'm fine Reg" she smiled as she lead us to a booth in the back.

"I know you" Fangs grinned as he and I took a seat.

"And I know you" she smiled as Fangs got up to give her a hug.

"What the fuck is going on?" I said, totally and utterly confused.

"This is Betty, Kevin's friend" Fangs said as he sat down.

"And this is Sweet Pea, an asshole, but my best friend" Fangs said, making Betty chuckle and I gave him the finger.

"It's nice to meet you" she smiled as she took our order and then headed to the bar where she chatted with some other girl while she waited for our drinks to be made.

"Okay, she seems normal and I think I've successfully passed the friendship test" he said and I gave him a confused look.

"Why would you care what she thinks of you?" I asked him.

"Because she's important to him. If you didn't get along with Kevin, he and I would be done" he said.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Sweet Pea" he groaned out.

"We've been over this. You are the platonic love of my life. And I know you won't say it because you like to hurt my feelings, but you feel the same way. If I told you I didn't like whoever you were seeing, it'd be over before I could finish my sentence" he said and I huffed.

"I love you too" I said with disgust and he smiled.

"You know, I do want you to start dating" he said and I chuckled.