Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy x

Betty POV:

"I want a boyfriend so badly" Jellybean said, making me chuckle.

"It's seriously not worth it" I told her.

"Well what the fuck are we?" My boyfriend Sweet Pea said making Jellybean laugh.

"No you're perfect but every other guy out there is the spawn of Satan" I said and Sweet Pea smiled proudly.

"Good" he said.

"Yes but being single is the worst" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Honey you're fifteen, dating is the worst" I said.

"Yeah but you weren't so miserable when you were dating Jessie" she said and I could feel Sweet Pea's grip around me tighten.

"Yeah Cooper, why didn't you look miserable?" He said making me chuckle.

"You liked Jessie too, stupid" I said and he rolled his eyes.

Sweet Pea and Jessie became pretty good friends whilst I was with him. At the start of Jessie and I's relationship he was extremely sweet, took his time with me because he knew I had never been in a relationship before and he always got along well with my friends. There really wasn't much more I could want from him. Well, one thing, I would have preferred for him not to be talking to multiple other girls on Tinder.

When I found out, I broke up with him immediately. I deserve a lot better than that and there was no way I was going to settle for any less.

But the thing was, I never told Sweet Pea that Jessie had been messing around with other girls. I knew Sweet Pea would kill him and I didn't want to deal with that. So I just told Sweet Pea that I didn't feel like I was really in love with him and I asked him not to be friends with Jessie any longer. Sweet Pea totally respected what I wanted and made sure to look after me during that time. And that's when I realised that I was in love with Sweet Pea. So from there I worked on subtly hinting that I really liked him.

"But still, you had a good relationship with him" she said and I gave her a hesitant look.

"Not really, he was messaging other girls basically the entirety of our relationship" I said.

"Pardon?" Sweet Pea said sternly.

I decided I might as well tell him now. He would find out eventually anyway.

"Surprise?" I grinned.

"Why am I only finding out about this now?" He asked me.

"Yeah, me too" Jellybean complained.

"Because you would have tried to kill him and I would have had to try and stop you somehow" I said as I looked to Sweet Pea.

"And you were barely fourteen at the time, you didn't need to know what was going on" I said as I looked to Jellybean.

"Um, I most certainly do need to know" she said and I smiled.

"You won't even let me tell you how dates with Sweet Pea go" I chuckled.

"Yeah because he's my brother and every night I pray for his unhappiness" she said making my eyes widen out of shock.

"That is so horrible" I said to her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Your boyfriend isn't any better Betty" she said and to be fair, she's right.

Both Sweet Pea and Jellybean are terrible to each other. I remember Jellybean telling me there was one day she had gotten ready to go out with a friend and as soon as she got downstairs, Sweet Pea would throw a glass of water at her so she'd have to get changed again. He did it about five times before he gave her a break. Fp wasn't home at the time so she had no one to even help her. I know they're both lovely, sweet angels, but to each other, they're little devils.

"Oh I know he's an asshole to you" I said and Sweet Pea let out a huff.

"She deserves it" he said and I shook my head.

"You both need to be much nicer to each other" I said and they both let out groans.

"But back to my main point, I'm going to get a boyfriend" she said and I grinned.

"No you're not" I chuckled and she raised an eyebrow.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"Well firstly, you're the most anti social person I've ever met. And secondly, if it ever came to the point where you were going to go on a date, I'm telling Fp" I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why are you allowed to date and not me?" She said.

"I started dating when I was sixteen and I regret it" I said.

"But then you turned seventeen and realised the guy you were in love with was only a couple steps away" he smirked in a cocky but proud way.

"Calm down Romeo" Jellybean said making me chuckle.

"But when you go on a date, you realise you'll be out in public, you'll have to talk to them, probably have to kiss at some point" I said and she stopped me there.

"Fucking gross" she said making me laugh.

"I guess I'll hold off for now" she said.

"You have it easy, you fell in love with bozo" she said.

"And you're an unloved clown" Sweet Pea passive aggressively smiled at his sister.

"You two are never gonna stop, are you?" I sighed and they both looked to be with a smile as they shook their heads.

——

Sweet Pea and I were laying in bed. I was half asleep as he rested his arm over my hip.

"Are you happy?" He asked softly, causing me to slightly open my eyes.

"Of course I am, why do you ask?" I asked him.

"I just always want you to be happy" he said.

"I'm always happy with you. You're the best thing to happen to me" I said as I moved closer to him.

"Good, I never want you to feel like how you felt when you were with Jessie" he said making a small smile rise to my face as I moved my hand to caress his cheek.

"Sweets, I love you" I said and he smiled.

"I love you more than anything" he said making me blush as I looked into his eyes.

"You make me so much happier than he ever did" I said.

"Do you want me to kill him?" He asked making me chuckle.

"He's long forgotten Pod. For some odd reason the only guy I can think about is you" I said making him grin.

"Yeah, that's really weird Betts" he said making me smile.

"Should I do something about it?" I teased.

"All I can suggest is fall asleep and dream about me" he said making me laugh.

"I love you so much cutie" I said as I kissed his cheek and nuzzled my head into his neck.

A/N
🥰