Betty x Sweet Pea

I'm an idiot and accidentally published my last one shot twice, so ignore that if you see an update and there's nothing new 🤣 but this one is new, so enjoy!!

Sweet Pea POV:

"What's with the grin?" I grinned back at my sugar mommy slash girlfriend.

"I like seeing how comfortable you are around here" she smiled as I walked back to her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"That sounds kinda passive aggressive" I said and she chuckled as she shook her head.

"No I just mean when you first came into my apartment you were so scared to touch anything and I like that you're comfortable now" she said.

"You kept getting mad at me because I wouldn't touch anything" I said making us both laugh.

"Since the beginning, what's mine has always been yours" she said as she kissed my head. I smiled as I snuggled my head into her neck.

"I really have a good life" I hummed out.

"Because you deserve it and I'm happy I'm the one who's able to give you everything" she said.

Betty and I meet nine months ago. We met on the ground level of our apartment building while she was checking her mail and I was taking my dog Millie on a walk. She was completely in control and I was a nervous wreck, exactly what Betty found hot.

"I'm really not excited for my family to come down tomorrow" I sighed and she gave me a soft smile as she ran her hand through my hair.

"I know you don't want them in town but it's only for three days. Remember, if you ever need a break you're always welcome here" she said softly.

"May as well invite them here since I spend all my time here" I said making her chuckle.

"Honestly if you wanted too, you can" she said and I chuckled. 

"You'd do anything I ask" I said.

"Because your happiness makes me happy" she said making me smile.

"I've never been happier and that's going to be ruined tomorrow" I sighed.

She wrapped her arms around me as she rested her head on top of mine.

"Sweetheart" she started softly.

"We'll get through this together" she said and I raised an eyebrow as I titled my head backwards to see her.

"You're going to work while I deal with them"  I said and she raised an eyebrow.

"Because when I asked you if you wanted me to stay, you said I'd be bored and you didn't want me to see the depressed side of you when you're around family" she said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Seriously though, if you need to call me at any point my phone is always on for you" she said and I smiled happily as I closed my eyes and rested my head again. 

"Everyday I grow more thankful for you" I said seriously.

"Everyday I'm so thankful you agreed to join me for dinner in my apartment. I don't know why I call it my apartment, it's as much mine as it is yours" she chuckled.

"Well besides from the fact you pay for both of our apartments" I chuckled as I watched Mollie peacefully sleeping in her bed.

"You wanna go back to paying?" She teased, making me chuckle.

"God no. Do you know how fucking depressing it was to earn minimum wage that took up most of my rent?" I said and she gave me a soft smile.

"At least you'll never ever have to worry about that" she said.