Betty x Sweet Pea

Betty and Sweet Pea just being Betty and Sweet Pea

Betty POV:

I walked up the stairs of my boyfriends house as I walked into his room. He was laying on his back with the covers over him. He had his phone resting on his chest with both hands holding it up as he undoubtedly scrolled through TikTok.

He looked so adorable, my heart completely melting at the sight of him. He has the most adorable baby face, such pretty pink lips and the way his hair hangs over his eyes makes me want to cuddle him so tight and never ever let him go.

Don't get me wrong, I know my boyfriend is legitimately the hottest man alive. But he's always so hot much hotter when he doesn't try. I don't think he even knows how hot he is, which would he surprising with how cocky the cutie is.

"Hey baby" Sweet Pea smiled when he saw me standing in the doorway.

"Cuddles?" I asked him and he put on a fake shocked expression.

"Betts, my girlfriend isn't going to like that" he whispered. I chuckled as I walked up to him.

I got under the covers and then moved myself onto his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and I rested my chin on his chest as he loosely wrapped his arms over my back.

"If you think I'm spending too much time on my phone, you could have just told me" he grinned. I smiled as I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"You just look so cute, I wanted to cuddle with you" I said and he gave me a soft, happy expression.

"Aren't you just the sweetest?" He smiled as he pressed a couple kisses to my forehead and then one to my lips.

"Can we go on a date tonight?" I asked him and he smiled.

"No, I'm never going to take you out on a date. We shall never leave our houses" he began but I chuckled as I shook my head.

"Don't be mean to me" I said with a fake frown.

"Aw bug" he frowned as he held me tighter.

"Of course I will gladly take you out on a date and show off my girlfriend. Do you have any ideas?" He asked me, making me blush.

"I don't know, like maybe we go to a bar or something. We get a couple drinks and some food and chill together. Then after we maybe get some ice cream and sit at a beach or in the back of your truck" I said and he laughed at me.

"Fuck you too" I said as I gave him an angry look.

"No I'm laughing because it sounds like you already have everything planned out" he said making me smile.

"I always have date ideas planned" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Really?" He asked and I pouted.

"Don't you bug?" I said.

"Well yeah, but mine are more like going to the drive ins, having dinner at Pops, cuddling in bed and watching Netflix, skinny dipping, sex on a beach, sex in a bush, sex in some North Siders backyard, sex in school, sex on Mr. Honey's desk" he would have continued if I didn't interrupt him.

His first three ideas were really nice date ideas for when we'd have the house to ourselves so we could just be cute and cuddly without having to do it in front of our dads.

"Babe you started off really sweet, it then went very south" I said making him grin.

"Nothing wrong with that" he said making me laugh.

"You're such a teenage boy" I said and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"And you're such a teenage girl" he said and my jaw dropped.