Betty x Sweet Pea

Get ready to ~read~. I don't know what to type here 😂

Betty POV:

"Looking at me like that isn't going to change anything" my dad said as he placed dinner in front of me on the table.

"You had no right to make me leave" I said angrily at him.

"Honey, deep down you know Fp has to be there" he said as tears welled up in my eyes.

Two days ago Sweet Pea was coming back from the shops when some idiot Ghoulie shot at him. It hit his lower abdomen and he was rushed in for surgery.

I have never felt so sick and worried in my life. He is the most important person in this world to me and I genuinely don't know how I would be able to live without him.

The hospital has a stupid rule where only one visitor can spend the night. It's so stupid. If I want to stay with my best friend, I should be able too. But unfortunately Fp and my dad decided it was better for Fp to stay with Sweet Pea, instead of me. Which really pissed both Sweet Pea and I off.

"Honey he's going to be okay" my dad said softly as he walked around the table to give me a hug.

"What if something happens over night? What if this happens again? What if" I would have continued unless my dad didn't interrupt me.

"Betty don't worry about the future right now. Now he is safe, he's being looked after and has his dad who is constantly checking up on him. Nothing is going to happen and you can text Fp at any point. You're not being left in the dark honey" he whispered as he held me tight to him.

"Okay" I said as I dug my head into his shoulder.

"We'll see him as soon as you wake up tomorrow" he said softly as he rubbed my back.

"You have to wake me up at 5:30" I said and he chuckled.

"There is no way you're going to let me wake you up at that time" he said with a grin. I frowned as I moved my head to face him.

"I'm joking, I'll wake you up. I love you okay?" He said softly.

"I love you too" I said.

"Now come on, eat some dinner and then go and annoy Fp" he grinned, making me smile.

"Can I text him all night?" I asked as I took a sip of my drink.

"I don't care, I'll be asleep" he said making me smile.

Sweet Pea POV:

"What are you laughing at?" I asked my dad who sat on a chair opposite my bed.

"Betty is calling me an asshole because I didn't let her stay here" he told me, making me grin.

"Why isn't she messaging me?" I chuckled as I picked up my phone, seeing no messages from her.

"Once she's done being angry at me, she'll get to you" he smirked making me chuckle but instantly stop due to the sharp pain.

"You okay?" He asked me seriously and I nodded my head as I repositioned myself.

"We should have figured away to sneak her in" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Can you really not spend a night away from her?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Matter of fact, no. And plus, she's clearly upset, she needs to be here with me" I told him.

Betty is an extremely important person in my life and seeing her upset hurts more than being shot. Her happiness is very high up on my list of priorities and all I want right now is to have her cuddled into my side so I know that she's okay. Obviously, our relationship with each other is a lot more than just friends, but we haven't spoken too much about that yet.