Betty x Sweet Pea

Yeah I literally have nothing to say up here.

Betty POV:

"May I have this dance?" Sweet Pea asked as he held out his hand for me.

"You may" I smiled up at him as I extended my hand out to him.

He lead me onto the dance floor as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held onto my hips.

"I'm pleasantly surprised to see you here tonight" he said as he looked into my eyes.

"I don't know why I did honestly" I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Before I be a good friend, can I just say, you look so beautiful Betts. You're stunning. Anyway, continue" he said making me smile as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Coming here was dumb. I'm asking to hurt myself, seeing Jughead and Toni. Dancing and laughing like they're so in love and happy" I said as my eyes filled with tears and my voice shaky.

"Do you want to have this conversation outside honey?" He asked me.

I picked up my head and nodded it as he gave me a soft and sympathetic look.

"Come on" he said softly as he held out his arm for me. I linked my arm to his as I let him lead me outside.

We took a seat on a bench as he took off his jacket and gave it to me.

"Thank you Sweets" I said as I wrapped the jacket over my shoulders.

"Betty this type of thing is something you love. I think it's a good idea you're doing something you like in a time like this" he said softly as he held my hand.

A week ago I saw my boyfriend kissing the girl he told me not to worry about. It completely broke my heart when my life is already stressful enough.

"Everything is getting really bad Sweets" I sobbed out. He let out a sighed as he moved closer to me and wrapped me into his side.

"Besides Jughead, what's happening?" He asked me.

"My mum's selling the house and I have no where to stay" I said as I uncontrollably sobbed into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Betts, I truly am. You deserve a lot better than what you're going through right now" he said as he held me tighter.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do Sweet Pea" I said as I tried to wipe some of the tears at the bottom of my cheek.

"I have a plan, all you need to do is say yes" he said and I shook my head.

"How could you possibly have a plan?" I asked him through sobs.

"I want you to move in with me" he said and I shook my head.

"No, no I can't" I said as he raised his thumb to wipe away my tears.

"Why not darling?" He asked me softly.

"You just feel sorry for me" I started.

"Not even close to it" he said.

"I have no way to pay you" I said, only to get interrupted again.

"I don't want any money from you" he said.

"And, you. Liking me" I said as I bit my inner lip.

"Betty I promise I'm not going to come onto you or do anything at all that would make you uncomfortable" he said seriously.

"What do you get out of this?" I asked as moved my head to face him again.

"You're going to laugh at me" he said and I chuckled.