34

Azira and Crow watched the banged up TARDIS lift off and dematerialize into thin air. The lift off was a success. 

"I'll miss that kid." Crow said sadly. 

"I'll miss her too, Crowley." Azira replied. "At least she's safe and back with her family, where she belongs."

"Hnh." Crowley huffed. 

"I have a couple bottles of wine that I have been saving since 1900, I think now is the perfect time to whip them out. In celebration of what we've accomplished, don't you agree?"

Crowley perked up instantly. "Oh I definitely agree, Angel!" 

"Anathema, Bentley is still crying!" Newt called out desperately. He and Anathema had successfully put the other children to bed but Bentley refused. He started to cry and he hadn’t stopped. He had been like this every night.

"Oh poor thing!" Anathema cooed as she returned to the family room. Newt had to take him there so he wouldn’t wake the others. 

"He wants his Mummy….and Daddy." Anathema said matter of factly. "And he misses his Grandpa and Grandfather too." 

"I miss sleep." Newt griped as he passed the crying toddler to Anathema. 

"Oh stop. You know what it's like." Newt was just as bad as Bentley. He missed their daughter Bella and their grandchildren, Terry Neil and Aggie whenever they weren't around. Fortunately he didn't cry as much as Bentley. 

"He'll fall asleep eventually, he always does." Anathema reassured him. 

Right as Bentley's crying turned into feeble whimpers, there was a knock on the door. Newt answered the door and smiled at the group waiting at the doorstep. 

"Good to see you guys again." Newt said with a smile. "And someone is very eager to see you."

Bentley seemed to sense his family's presence. He jerked awake instantly and cried, "MUMMY! DADDY! GRANDPAPA! GRANDADA!" 

Eden, Gabriel, Crowley and Aziraphale dashed inside the Pulsifer cottage and with tears in their eyes, reunited with a very happy Bentley. The commotion woke the other children within minutes and they rushed out to join the happy reunion.