12

"Gabriel!" Crowley called after his son in law. Gabriel had left the Falls without saying a word, clearly furious, so Aziraphale said he would stay to watch the children. Gabriel unfurled his snowy white wings and took off into the night. Crowley followed Gabriel all the way to Big Ben and the Archangel had ignored him the entire time.

The pair landed in front of the Great Clock, just beyond the false wall. "Gabriel, wot the bloody hell has gotten into you?" Crowley darted right in front of Gabriel just before he could pass through the illusion ward. "Since when is dashing straight into Heaven's new Headquarters without a plan a good idea? Especially if you aren't letting me in on it? I came to help ya know!"

Gabriel scowled at Crowley. "Go back to Aziraphale, Crowley. This doesn't concern you."

Crowley bared his teeth. "My daughter is MIA, you twat. It fucking does concern me!" Surprisingly, Gabriel didn't back down. "Now, tell me what the bloody fuck is going on so I can help you get her back." 

Gabriel made a gesture towards the ground and Crowley bit his lip and clenched his fist at the sight. There was a trail of blood coming from the false wall……

"That piece of shit!" Crowley snarled after Gabriel told him about his discussion with Metatron nearly a year ago. "When I get my hands on that Megaman wannabe-"

"Not if I get my hands on him first Crowley." Gabriel muttered as the two turned the corner, expecting to be greeted by a roomful of angels. But instead the main lobby was completely empty. The desks were empty and the offices were locked. No one was there.

"Arrgh! Metatron-!" Gabriel dashed to each office door and began to knock on each door. "METATRON!" 

"Gabriel, nobody's here. Geez." Crowley jumped at the sound of someone calling his name,

"Crowley! In here! It's Muriel! I'm in here!" 

"Wot the?" Crowley dashed to the nearest office door where the voice was coming from. 

"Muriel?"