"What?"

"You need to know what it's like."

"... ... ? What is the title, Idol vacation? What does this have to do with the exhibition?"

"Oh, just look."

The older sister of the high school fan picked up the phone with a stupefied expression. There were five hours left until opening anyway, and the video was 27 minutes long at most, so there was nothing I couldn't watch.

'Isn't it just a vacation vlog?'

Although she said she didn't know how the K-pop idol market works, she did know that there have been cases where idols have recently been filming and uploading daily vlogs using the MeTuber concept. The video she played for a high school fan to watch seemed to be one of those things.

So she played the video, wondering why she had to watch a vacation vlog before entering the exhibition.

["But for our 2nd album promotions, we decided to hold a surprise exhibition, right?"]

After about 20 minutes had passed, I realized why my brother had asked me to watch the video before entering the exhibition.

The vlog was so fun that even she, who is not a fan of OneDear, could enjoy it.

Unlike survival players, the members' intimacy and chitchat were not bad, and above all, the members with clear characters caused various incidents, so the video felt quite impactful.

Therefore, time passed quickly without any time to feel bored, and there were about 7 minutes of playing time left.

OneDear, who was roasting marshmallows over a bonfire, talked about the exhibition along with the activities for the second album.

["Yes, according to the music video concept. For both Utopia and our next activity song, we put a lot of emphasis on planning and concept. I thought it would be good if there was an opportunity for fans to accept it as an experience."]

["Hmm, I think it's great to invite fans to a space inspired by a music video scene."]

["Oh that's cool, but I think it will be an opportunity to accept it more intuitively. I think it will be easier for you to interpret it in various ways."]

["But even though it's an exhibition, it seems like there's a sense of distance... I think it would be nice to reach out to fans in a way that feels like a gift. So that it will remain in their memory for a long time."]

["Then how about something like this?"]

The basic theme is based on OneDear's two title songs, and the song and music video can be enjoyed in a unique way, which will be of interest even to those who do not know OneDear.

However, there should be a surprise event just for the amusement park, and there should be enough 'fun things to do'.

With a blazing bonfire in the center, OneDear members began to express their opinions one by one. As everyone shared their thoughts about the activity seriously, the image of the 'surprise exhibition' that she was about to enter began to materialize in her mind.

As she was imagining what the inside of the exhibition hall would look like, she suddenly realized what OneDear was focusing on during the meeting and was a little moved.

An exhibition that must have been held for promotion as they had just made a comeback. However, in the very raw video, OneDear was discussing not 'how to promote it better' but 'how to make fans enjoy the exhibition.'