Chapter 120

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 120

"Bet?"

When the members who did not know the details of the bet we made yesterday expressed doubt, Cheon Se-rim grinned and waved a piece of paper folded in half.

"Here are the member's Manito results that I guessed before revealing their identities. I will make this public from now on, and if I guessed the identities of four or more Manitos, Yoo-ha will become my slave."

"Oh~."

"More than four people? That's possible... ... ?"

"No, I couldn't guess even one, so I'm now a slave... ... ."

Cheon Se-rim approached the whiteboard, ignoring the shocked reactions of Aiden Lee, who looked amused, and Kang Hyun-jin and Yoo Chan-hee, who thought it was absolutely impossible.

Our names written on the whiteboard were connected by red lines that were added one by one each time Manito's identity was revealed. It was a sign that represented each person's Manito.

"I'm going to show you a magic trick now."

"... ... ?"

Cheon Se-rim took a look at it and immediately said something unexpected. He then unfolded the paper he was holding in his hand.

"... ... !"

I couldn't help but be astonished.

"W-what is it?"

"Hey, what is it? How did you know?!"

In it, the results of (New) Manito were written exactly as they were written on the blackboard, with not a single note or marker at all different from what was written on the blackboard.

I just stared at Cheon Se-rim blankly, frozen. Contrary to me, Cheon Se-rim spoke slyly with an excited and playful expression.

"Then now Yoo-ha... You're my slave, right?"

... And I didn't know.

After some time passed, when I had finished all my slave work with Cheon Se-rim, just as I had promised him.

"Is your conscience not hurt after what you did to Yoo-ha? Are you really gonna tell him?"

[Yes? It's a confession of conscience. My conscience is spotless... ... . Oh, don't make that face. There's no saying you can't check the airings of the camera footage!]

In the final episode of the exclusive reality show that aired, I will find out that Cheon Se-rim won by straight-up spying.

[Huh?]

[No, this is... ... .]

[I'll look at it in a moment~!]

Just a few days after the Manito game started.

Cheon Se-rim opens the door of Road Enter, where several staff members are resting. He strides past the flustered staff members and shamelessly touches the camera.

[How do you view this?]

[Yes, yes?]

[Please tell me.]

Cheon Se-rim, who figured out the method from the staff members who were hesitant with a shy attitude and wondered if it was okay to do this, checked the amount of footage recorded.