Chapter 103

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 103

"An ending and another beginning. We want to thank the idol makers who ran with us to the finale. <Design Your Idol>, which started with the earnest dreams of 100 people."

Unlike the usual way of greeting trainees with a playful yet relaxed expression, the MC read the message on the cue card with a serious face.

"The 4th debut evaluation will be in a special live broadcast! The trainee's final journey to become the dream group designed by idol makers begins now!"

The lights turn on slowly after the MC's figure is covered in darkness. The performance of 'Look' was broadcast, filling the screen.

[Wow!!]

The stage, with Kang Hyun-jin at the center, Do Ji-hyuk and Won Yoo-ha on either side of him, and the remaining surviving trainees behind them, left a strong impression.

Like the audience who watched the stage on-site, the idol makers who watched the trainees through the screen also could not help but feel moved as they recalled the past times.

Along with this, among the words talking about each trainee's changed position, skills, and visuals, the one who received the most attention was as expected.

-OMFG Yoo-ha... why is he so fine today??????

-̶ W̶h̶y̶ *̶*̶*̶*̶*̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶ *̶*̶ *̶*̶*̶*̶*̶*̶*̶ *̶*̶*̶ h̶e̶'s̶ *̶*̶ *̶*̶*̶*̶ 

➞ [message removed by administrators]

Won Yoo-ha showed off his best visuals and skills ever.

-It's been three months since I fell in love with a man named Won Yoo-ha... Today I dedicate my life to him.

-Yoo-ha, what happened to his face? What happened to his positioning?

-A man whose first appearance was in the back row of the wing formation... In the last episode, he was in the front row?... I'm very touched.

-I'm sorry, but even Shonen comics get criticized when the growth narrative is this clear.

Won Yoo-ha's skills have never been below the standard since the first broadcast.

Idol makers are now accustomed to Won Yoo-ha's growth as he has shown endless development and improvement in each contest as if there had never been a controversy about his skills.

But even those fans couldn't hide their surprise when they saw today's Yoo-ha.

It was a stage with 20 trainees together; he only passed by briefly, but when the spotlight was on him, Won Yoo-ha's appearance on the screen looked distinctly different.

A beautiful face, a clean and powerful dance line, and a presence radiating from the whole body. Won Yoo-ha was unrivaled in every aspect.