Chapter 24

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 24
☆ RPR

[PR: This is when the story becomes good. Hehe.]

Lightning was a group that walked on its own path.

Everyone didn't try to join forces with each other, and everyone did their own thing. A group with no loyalty, time, or affection for each other. A team brought together by business with no chemistry.

The team became remote. Everyone tried to keep their territory and did not mix. That's how we all became wary of each other.

After I learned the line that was drawn, I stopped fussing around. And rather than trying to do something more, I focused more on dealing with and taking care of incidents after they occurred.

Because I thought that would save the group.

In fact, when we kept the proper line without intervening with each other, fights and nervous warfare decreased. It would be more accurate to say that we became indifferent to each other.

Anyway, managing like that, Lightning could survive for five years. With no rumors of member discord.

'Even though there wasn't any relationship in the first place that would cause rumors of discord.'

But it was the answer to Lightings' dilemmas and saved the group. Each of us did only what we were best at.

'... But is that really the correct answer?'

I didn't overwork or act roughly. Contrary to my desire to be on <Design Your Idol>, I did not want to cause any trouble.

When I practiced, I only practiced, and I didn't try to do something more or less. I contributed to the creative mission and showed no discernible flaws. I did exactly as much as I expected.

To keep the proper stance that neither loses nor gains.

"..."

But now my mentors are telling me I should do more than that. Something is lacking in me, or there is too much of it.

That must be Aiden Lee's thoughts as well.

"Let's practice again~!"

Watching Aiden Lee get up from his seat with a cheerful smile, I swallowed my frustration. I thought he might know the answer to my worries, but I didn't want to ask.

I greeted the morning of the 5th day of the training camp without being able to resolve the accumulated stuffiness.

* * *

"Starting now, the <I Am A Trainee Battle> begins!"

"Wow!"

In the afternoon of the 5th day of the training camp, a mini-event was held to fill up broadcasting time.

Hmmm... What kind of event was going on that everyone was so eager to participate in?

"The team with the most points in the <I Am A Trainee Battle> will get a 3-minute PR video to showcase themselves to the idol makers!"

Oh, I see because PR video rights for recognition were prizes.

"Let's all stay alert. If we can't do this, we'll die..."

With burning eyes, Kim Tae-young spoke to his teammates. Because everyone stayed up all night practicing, the team members, who were all dead in the morning, suddenly had their faces glowing with strange determination.