Chapter 75

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – 75

"What are you talking about?"

"Yesterday's third group. They are crazy."

"Group three? Did they change the center?"

"No, the center is still Hyun-jin."

"... Did Hyun-jin do well?"

At Jane's surprised question, Domin nodded with a bright face. After Kang Hyun-jin's condition collapsed, he felt the most regretful, and now his face seemed to have relieved himself.

The judges tacitly refrained from talking about each other's 'favorite', but nonetheless, there was no mentor who did not know who Domin's one pick was.

The affection he has for Kang Hyun-jin is special, as they appeared in parenting entertainment together when they were still rookies.

"I knew Hyunjin would overcome this."

"It was amazing, but he wasn't in good enough condition to return immediately."

After confirming that Kang Hyun-jin's form as a dancer had collapsed properly, Rio, who was sure that he would not catch the slump during this training camp, followed suit. The reaction of the two made Jane naturally curious.

And it wasn't just Jane who had that curiosity.

"Did you say 3rd?"

"That's right. Ah, one trainee over there covered Orchid's song."

"Won Yoo-ha is a trainee there, right?"

The man who was looking at the cue sheet raised his head and asked, showing interest in their conversation.

"He did really well on the last stage, so I'm looking forward to it."

Baek Yi-hyun, the center of the group Orchid, who has been in his 6th year since his debut. 

He was in the monitoring room with the mentors as a special MC to lead the stage in the third contest.

Jane glanced at Baek Yi-hyeon. When their eyes met, Baek Yi-hyeon greeted her with a glance, and she greeted him with a modest nod of her head.

'It's the first time I've seen him.'

Most current mentors, including Mina Cha, already met him.

Mina helped Baek Yi-hyun with vocals; Domin is a senior in the music industry. Rio, who had choreographed Orchid's title song a couple of times. And Briddy, who had met Baek Yi-hyun several times at awards ceremonies. They all had relationships with Baek Yi-hyeon.

However, as Jane had never worked in collaboration with Baek Yi-hyeon, she did not have the impression they had.

So, to Jane, Baek Yi-hyun's image was only a celebrity who supported her one-pick, Won Yoo-ha, as a star, and rumors that had been heard in the industry so far.

Unexpectedly, the rumors weren't particularly good.