Chapter 118

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 118

"I bought it?"

"Uh?"

I continued speaking calmly. Then, Aiden Lee's face, which seemed to be watching, turned into confusion.

I quickly got up from the floor and leaned against the mirror in the practice room. At that moment, Se-rim Cheon came running and handed me the nutritional supplement in my bag. I took it and added,

"I bought it to take care of my health."

"... Yoo-ha bought it?"

"Huh. You guys eat it."

"Did someone else buy it?"

Cheon Se-rim, who was sitting next to me again, looked puzzled at my words, so I nodded roughly and showed him the brand of nutritional supplements.

"You guys recommended it. Don't you remember?"

"Ah, this. Is that so?"

Serim Cheon nodded as if he had just confirmed the brand. Aiden Lee glanced at the label with curiosity.

In fact, the nutritional supplements that Ju Dan-woo gave to me and Aiden Lee were recommended to me by Cheon Se-rim and Aiden Lee after I fainted and was hospitalized.

To be exact, Cheon Se-rim started eating first and spread the word to Aiden Lee and the two of them told me, but Aiden Lee seemed to be so focused on me that he didn't remember that Ju Dan-woo was also there.

"I guess this is popular. I also received this as a gift."

"You too?"

"Yeah, don't you remember? Yoo-ha left it on my bed."

As expected, Aiden Lee's thoughts didn't seem to reach Joo Dan-woo.

Aiden Lee narrowed his eyes and said to me. From the expression on his face, I could tell that Aiden Lee had not found his manito yet.

I agreed as if I had finally remembered.

"Oh, the one that fell next to your bed. Since it was rolling around on the floor, I just put it next to the bed. Was it a gift from Manito?"

"Yes, it contained the same food that Yoo-ha was eating."

"It's a coincidence."

"Jihyuk Hyung also eats this."

"Okay?"

I thought, avoiding Aiden Lee's questions that kept asking me in a roundabout way.

'Did Ju Dan-woo give it to Do Ji-hyuk too?'

Since Joo Dan-woo and Do Ji-hyuk are sharing the same room, I didn't know that he bought the nutritional supplements for me and Do Ji-hyuk at the same time as Aiden Lee.

Do Ji-hyuk is very interested in health care, so he may have thought that he could confuse Aiden Lee a little more by giving him a light gift and scattering gifts of nutritional supplements around him.