Chapter 10

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 10

"Hyung! How do I dance this part?"

"... It's like this..."

I tried to do the point movement again, holding back the excruciating pain whenever I moved my arm.

"Is recoil important?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't share your shoulders, just bounce them..."

I pointed out a flaw while avoiding Zixuan's gaping gaze at me with bright eyes. Whenever I help him, Zixuan follows my words in his own way.

"Thank you, Hyung!"

Then, in a corner of the practice room, he glared at the note of my quick lecture as if it was a rival and practiced each movement one by one.

"Hey, Zixuan! Don't hog Yoo-ha, and give us a chance!"

"I'm almost done!"

Zixuan, who is 15 years old this year, was the youngest member of class D. He came to Korea from China to become a trainee a year ago.

When he was in China, I heard he had taken an international audition for KRM, and Zixuan would look at me with envy. That's why he always hovered around me in the practice room.

"Yoo-ha, what is this? How do you do this?"

"Hyung, the movement in that part is too slow, so go with the feeling of moving a little faster. And at the end, do not lose strength. That way it gets cleaner."

"I'll go practice! Thanks!"

Of course, not only Zixuan but the D class trainees tried to use me in different ways.

Of course, some of them seemed to have already given up.

Some of the trainees practiced 'Look' a few times and when it didn't work out, they scratched their heads, leaned back in the corner and silently observed other trainees.

'... There's no reason to care for those with no will.'

I didn't bother to approach them and take care of them. There was no reason to help people who didn't even bother to ask questions.

'This hurts.'

I raised my arm to try again, then paused. Now, I felt like I couldn't even move it.

Every time I moved my legs and my arms, I could feel the excruciating pain all over my body, making it hard to manage my facial expression.

'... It's natural, I've been dancing with crazy difficulty for two days straight.'

Since I took the position of dance leader, I had to repeat the same movements several times when the trainees requested it, so I was overworking my whole body from yesterday to today.

"Hey Yoo-ha, are you alright?"

In the end, Ju Danwoo approached me and asked sitting next to me in the practice room's corner. His hair was wet with sweat after practicing alone.

"Just a little tired. I'm not in good shape."

"Would you like anything?"

"No, I am fine."

I am actually on the verge of passing out of muscle pain.

I swallowed my pain and pulled myself away from the mirror. After that, I left the practice room saying that I had to go to the bathroom.