Chapter 37

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 37
☆ RPR

The 'Music A' formation and the guerrilla event ended successfully.

While the Ace Team's 'Look' stage, made up of only A grades, was revealed to the public through 'Music A', the four teams, divided into appropriately mixed classes, also spread to downtown Seoul and performed simultaneously.

Quite a few people were waiting for the first broadcast to be aired today, thanks to the fact that it made a certain amount of issue both on air and in public.

Of course, no one waited longer than we did.

"Ah, I'm so nervous."

"I hope I get enough screen time."

"I just hope they show my face."

The <Design Your Idol> trainees, including myself, were huddled in the auditorium, each wearing plain clothes.

It was to film the reaction to the first episode of <Design Your Idol>, which will be aired today.

"Time feels like it's going by so slowly."

"When does it start..."

The trainees exchanged such words in tense voices as if the commercials that were being broadcasted beforehand felt like an eternity.

As if to tease the anxious trainees' hearts, the advertisement continued after that, but eventually, the end came.

"...Start."

When the ad cut off and the screen darkened, everyone cheered and clapped joyfully.

"Wow!"

"Fighting!"

Along with the sound of excitement, a familiar logo appeared on the screen.

Soon, the long-awaited first episode began.

* * *

[Uh, can I go in?]

[Hello~!]

The trainees entered one after another in a casual atmosphere.

They were talking with other trainees from the same agency, appeared in the waiting room having forced conversations or alone looking at the camera.

Right before each trainee's entrance, the logo of each trainee's agency appeared on the large screen at the set, so the trainees who had arrived in advance knew the agency of the trainees appearing and could react accordingly.

Of course, the reaction was sharply divided according to the recognition of the agency and the visuals of each trainee appearing.

Among them, if I had to pick a few trainees who got a big reaction first.

[Oh, that person is...]

[What? Who are they?]

[He was in that group that disbanded... Black Ocean..]

Do Jihyeok was given the spotlight first.

Do Jihyeok, who walked out alone under the logo of his agency, received a standing ovation from the other trainees, bowed lightly, and sat down.

Of course, the trainees' conversations about Do Jihyeok were broadcast.

[Wow, his visuals are on another level. After all, people who have already debuted are no joke.]