Chapter 170

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 170

'It's really strange.'

News reporter Kim thought as she adjusted the ribbon on her blouse. Her schedule this afternoon was very surprising.

'I would never guess that Baek Yi-hyun would request an exclusive interview. Besides, it's with OneDear Won Yoo-ha."

Two days ago, she received an interview request from Baek Yi-hyun.

[Baek Yi-hyun: Hello, reporter^^ This is Baek Yi-hyun of Orchid. How have you been? I carefully checked the special article you published last time. Thank you for writing a good story.]

[Baek Yi-hyun: ... If it's okay with you, I'd like to request an interview. Could we talk about it for a moment?]

Reporter Kim, who maintains good relationships with many entertainment companies, also maintained a very close relationship with Baek Yi-hyun.

To be precise, she is exchanging association in various ways with Baek Yi-hyun's former agency, RE Entertainment. She started as a RE Entertainment PR team member at Orchid's debut showcase when she was young and has been releasing exclusive news articles about Orchid for quite some time.

Over six years, she went from having a low level of experience to having a high level of knowledge, and above all, she gained quite a bit of recognition as an entertainment journalist. She herself felt quite close to Orchid.

'We grew by helping each other.'

When Orchid debuted, reporters had no idea that Orchid would become this big. Orchid, who was new, was just one of those rookie idols from a small or medium-sized agency.

But she thought her bet was right. She offered Orchid, whom no one was interested in yet, an interview, including a special article from the beginning of their debut, and she provided her own 'help.'

The reason why reporter Kim paid so much attention to the group called Orchid was simple. In her opinion, Orchid, at the beginning of debut, seemed like a promising group that just needed to bloom.

Among them, the one that reporter Kim paid attention to the most was Baek Yi-hyun.

'It's clear that each Orchid member has charm and ability, but if it weren't for Baek Yi-hyun, the group wouldn't become first-tier.'

Baek Yi-hyun was a rare example of an idol who succeeded in many areas.

Although he is good at his main job as an idol, he has also distinguished himself in entertainment and won numerous rookie awards in acting.

That's why she couldn't help but feel disappointed when Baek Yi-hyun announced his transfer to KRM. As he changed his agency, it seemed difficult for her to get as much news as before.