Chapter 4

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 4
☆ RPR

When I said that I would participate in <Design Your Idol>, Director Kwon was visibly delighted.

My profile was delivered to Anet, the production company of <Design Your Idol>, and the schedule began in an instant. After going through camera tests and primary interviews, it was March before I knew it.

'...I want to go home.'

I thought, staring blankly at the scenery.

There were 99 trainees before me who were looking at me with curiosity, wariness, and hostility.

"He is really handsome!"

"He really does look like he's from KRM."

"Well it's obvious he's good then. If it's KRM, they wouldn't let the trainee practice carelessly."

I anxiously looked around the filming site, which was packed with trainees. On the set where the number of chairs decreases as you go up, there were rows of chairs marked with numbers from 1st to 100th, and all but one seat was already taken.

The program proceeded in the form of trainees entering and sitting in empty chairs per agency.

So I was the last to enter after watching all the trainees from other agencies enter.

The last remaining chair is the 100th. It was a seat everyone avoided, as it was on the side next to the corner, so it received the least attention from the camera.

"..."

Before entering, the crew said that latecomers could debate for different spots.

However, only one chair was worthwhile, the first-place seat, so no trainee dared to go to another chair and fight meaninglessly.

Instead, the first place has changed hands about three times so far. The trainees from small and medium-sized agencies who entered first sat down first, and then more trainees who appeared after them continued to take their seats.

The one sitting there right now was a trainee from DIO Enter. The agency is similar to the idol groups that my agency, KRM, produces.

At that, other people's eyes came out and turned to the trainee sitting in the first place.

"Is he going to battle for first place?"

"Oh, is it a KRM battle with DIO? It's going to be fun."

DIO and KRM have had a long history of petty beef.

Invisible conflicts continue, and the trainees from DIO and KRM have bad relationships with each other, which seems to be the same for the trainee sitting in the top spot, just by looking at the way he stares at me.

'The fact that the order of entry is like this probably means that the production team expects a grand confrontation between DIO and KRM trainees.'

If you want to make an impact from the first episode here, you will have to go up and compete head-to-head with the DIO trainees for first place.

But...

"...Hey."

"Hello."

Why would I ever start a war like that?

I didn't come out because I wanted to come out, and if I had gone into an aggressive fight from the beginning, my image could deteriorate.