Chapter 20

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 20
☆ RPR

"What are you talking about? Explain more properly."

"Well, I don't think I have time for that right now. But I guarantee this will succeed. Can't you trust me just once?"

"No tell me."

"I don't play losing games."

Aiden Lee said that while looking straight at us embarrassed. The smile on his face had disappeared before he knew it.

"Really. No lies, I promise."

"..."

For real?

The team members looked at each other's faces. Do you believe Aiden Lee's words or not? The thought was deep, but the conclusion was quick.

"...Trust me."

"Yeah, let's do what Aiden said."

"I don't know about this. I will try to believe in you."

"Well, I'm sure we will do well!"

"Because it's a good song...!"

Anyway, it was impossible to have a more in-depth discussion now. Because the other trainees were waiting for their turn, and the MC was watching us with an excited face.

And the reason everyone came to the conclusion that they would abide by Aiden Lee's decision anyway was probably because everyone had a rough idea of ​​what this guy's character was like.

'A typical genius.'

In other words, it means a guy who doesn't do anything but what he likes.

Most people with these traits are unwilling to compromise on their passions and interests or on the initiatives they have come up with. And just in that field, you show concentration or intelligence that overwhelms others.

However, the downside of those with these traits was that their abilities were cut in half when their plans were overthrown, or they were forced to do something they didn't want.

'The possibility of escaping is also increasing.'

I thought I knew roughly why Aiden Lee, who had debuted as Aiden in the past, breaking out in his second year.

This is because, in the past, Aiden selected members with the concept of "idols with perfect abilities" but did not try to involve them in the planning at all. Like he was a little girl playing dress up with dolls.

'Everything from the concept to the song was decided by the company.'

It was well-polished, but on the other hand, everything became predictable with only choosing the safe path.

There was no way a guy like this would have liked that.

'Because geniuses always value challenges.'

He probably came up with ideas several times and even produced the song. The agency must have appreciated that.

'Not common. The fact that the agency is trying to tame the members in the early stages of their debut.'

The agency must have taken a picture and pressed it so that the cotyledon, likely to be a success, would not dare to appear. As proof, I've never seen Aiden Lee's name on Aiden's album list.

The agency should have known that putting Aiden Lee's songs on the album would be more effective for publicity and getting a reaction from the fans.

However, the fact that a guy with this level of ability couldn't include a song on the album is probably because the agency chose to put his spirit down rather than put his song on the album to promote it.