Chapter 46

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 46

[If I have practiced this much, shouldn't I have improved more? If I mess up on stage like this... If I'm pushed out again, I'll be eliminated here too...]

Yu Chanhee, who was sitting crouched down, could hear his own heartbeat.

[If I've gotten this far, there is no real answer. I have to keep my rank somehow... Keep my 'character,' show the opposite, be versatile... then... Shit, but how the heck do I do that...]

"..."

[I have to do it somehow... If I can't debut this time... I really don't know when I'll be able to debut... What if the company kicks me out...]

The accident that continued in that way suddenly stopped at some point.

"... Hah..."

Yu Chanhee stood up from his seat with a deep sigh.

He roughly organized the lyrics and left the practice room without hesitation.

He didn't come back until dawn.

* * *

"Yoo-ha, did you stay up all night again?"

"Uh."

I ate rice from my plate while listening to Cheon Serim at the breakfast table. Do Jihyeok, who was eating with him next to him, asked with a surprised face.

"You pulled an all-nighter?"

"Yeah."

"Then you stayed up all night for two days...?"

Following the question of Yoo Minseong, who was sitting next to me, Cheon Serim shook his head and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hyung, you're really gonna collapse. Get some sleep."

"... I have a lot to figure out. I can do it myself."

With the power of my Bungbung drinks, I am unstoppable.

"But where is Young-oh and Yu Chanhee?"

Continuing the conversation on this topic, I thought I might hear some nagging, so I brought up the names of two absentees to change the topic.

It was impossible not to notice that they were missing because we eat as a group and go to practice together every day.

"Ah, Chanhee Hyung and Young-oh Hyung went ahead. They both wanted to practice."

The one who answered my question was Yoo Minseong, who shared a room with the two of them.

"I guess Chanhee has a lot on his mind. It sounds like Young-oh wanted to practice vocals."

I didn't say anything more, pretending to agree with the words. And on the way to the practice room after eating, I asked Cheon Serim.

"Do you know any trainees in DIO?"

"Why?"

Revealing my intentions would be easier than hiding them from Cheon Serim, I lowered my voice without hesitation and opened my mouth.

"Do you know why Chanhee was dropped from the debut group?"

"... Are you surprised? Did you decide to talk to Yu Chanhee properly? If you did, that would be a great character narrative!"