Chapter 174

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 174

-Was 3 minutes and 21 seconds always this short?

-There are a lot of things that come to mind, but if I say them now, I think I'll be arrested, so I'll just shut up...

-The fact that they came with this concept thinking they might be crazy means they are.

└That's a bit... (Picture of a cat covering its mouth with its hand as if shocked)

└Put your hands down.

└Damn, I got caught, haha ​​(a photo of a smiling cat that was revealed without the hands)

Immediately after the music video was released, YourOne was busy expressing feelings ranging between admiration and lamentation.

The colorful and antique background matches well with the winter season, the dreamy melody that flows in the video, and the narrative that depicts the changes that the boys face in a space far from the rest of the world.

While the debut song 'UTOPIA' focused on refreshing, this activity song 'Sensibility' showed a vague, dreamy concept under a calm atmosphere.

And just like in the previous debut song, OneDear seemed to have included a lot of things to talk about that fans would 'enjoy' in this music video.

-hehe, I guess this is really galatea.

Among them, the first thing that YourOne spoke about was the concept motif of this title song, 'Sensibility'.

Starting with the first teaser with Aiden Lee at the center, two more versions of the teaser were released thereafter. Even before the music video was released, YourOne had looked at each scene and discovered several props that were believed to have some meaning.

-It looks like it's from Greek and Roman mythology. The background surrounding them seems to have a lot of meaning, and if you look at the surrounding sculptures, there's a lot of mythological background, and the picture in front of Hyunjin in the second teaser is also the birth of Venus;

-Is this a hint from the album concept?? There are three versions of this album, and in each version, the school uniform is 'THE SHELL', the silk shirt is 'THE ROSE', and the white lace is 'THE PEARL'. Here is the golden Aphrodite symbol on the beret that Aiden was wearing in the first teaser.

Even though they discovered a motif borrowed from the narrative, YourOne had no choice but to guess that there was a hidden narrative.

The atmosphere is somewhat unstable, and the facial expressions are vague but calm, to say they are exciting emotions. It was when YourOne was sharing his/her own interpretation of the meaningful scenes in the teaser video.

-Aphrodite is also true, but I think they mainly used Galatea's motif.

A rather plausible interpretation emerged.

The story of Galatea tells the story of an ancient Greek sculptor who sculpted his ideal woman and fell in love with it. Eventually, Aphrodite, the god of love, blessed the statue, giving it life and rebirth.

YourOne brought props and concept photos from the teaser and continued speculation.

-OneDear: Aphrodite's creation This seems to be correct and I think this story continues with the last Utopia. Even in Utopia, they were trapped somewhere. The concept of their first conform school uniform is 'THE SHELL'... which means they are trapped in the end. no?