Chapter 155

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 155

"... What?"

I first started acting nonchalantly. However, the attempt did not work.

"I didn't mention it on purpose last time, Yoo-ha."

"... ... ."

"... Aiden is allergic to strawberries."

Among the current members, only I, Ju Dan-woo, and Cheon Se-rim knew that Aiden Lee was allergic to strawberries.

Unlike the management team, which would have received information from each member's agency about the member's current health status and things to keep in mind, the members did not need to talk about it.

-You said you liked sweet things, right? Then, would you like some strawberry macaroons?

-Oh, I can't eat strawberries because I'm allergic.

That's why I, Cheon Se-rim, and Ju Dan-woo also happened to know this when we went to an event cafe together during <Design Your Idoll>.

"I thought it was a bit strange because I think normally someone would have said something. "Yoo-ha, Serim, and even Aiden, the person involved, were quiet."

So, at the time, Ju Dan-woo probably felt strange enough. Because I, Cheon Se-rim, and his partner Aiden Lee, who obviously knew about this, did not tell the manager about it, as if we had tacitly agreed.

"So I see, you three have something on your mind. And Yoo-ha, when I saw you treating your manager... ... ."

"... ... ."

"... "I was sure."

Not only Danwoo Ju but the other members were also feeling puzzled by the attitude I was taking towards my manager Hyung recently.

-Yoo-ha, shouldn't you do it this way? As a leader, I think you must stop kids from behaving individually like this.

-Ah, that's... ... .

-Yes, that's right. I will pay more attention.

Sometimes, I get involved without much resistance when the manager catches the wrongdoing.

-Yoo-ha, if you give your fans an excuse like that, you will only be in danger... ... .

-This is originally the management team's job, right?

-What?

-I think our members are doing it in the end because you and the other employees weren't doing it properly. No? Could I have misunderstood the management team's work?

-... ... .

At times, I was intentionally going against my manager, intensifying the fight.

Therefore, during this promotion period, my manager was treating me more and more rudely. No matter how insincere he was, his basic filter was gradually disappearing.